Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate the epiphany of realizing how much you hate your life

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Returning to roots
★★★★★
I don't even know how I could make my life better it just sucks, it has always sucked I am just in a reflective mood right now.

I'm a neet that is stuck doing DIY projects every weekend just to appease my mother and so I don't get kicked out.

The only reason I have to do DIY projects is because my mom decided to buy the worst house in existence with 100 different problems that keep popping up the millisecond we complete one project.

Doesn't help this house was a crack den and right in the middle of a dying city with no fucking jobs anywhere near me, countless homeless and prostitutes pouring in from the two bigger cities that are near my city.

The only reason we are in this fucking dead city is because my mother had a midlife crisis and decided to move to a state far as fuck away with nobody around we know.

She didn't even do a lick of research about this ghetto hood we live in, funniest part of all is that we are right next to a motorcycle gang that always revs their shit until 3 in the morning (useless pigs won't do anything about it because we are in the worst part of the city we get no patrols).

Worst of all I left a good paying job that I had to do very little work at and to move here. To a wasteland of a deserted dying industry squished into a town.

And guess who is going to be stuck with this massive steaming piece of shit property? Me and my piece of shit brother. I really wish I was aborted because what the fuck is my life man.

Really debating making a mosaic of gray matter on the walls one of these days.

A human life shouldn't be this miserable like ever

And what about your father? Is he out there slaying? Or is he 6ft under?

And what about your father? Is he out there slaying? Or is he 6ft under?
He died of a heart attack idk how many years ago. His life insurance gave us the og home before we moved and we use the profits from that one to move to this garbage town.

He died of a heart attack idk how many years ago. His life insurance gave us the og home before we moved and we use the profits from that one to move to this garbage town.
Families usually fall into event horizon when the father dies/gets divorced, that's a common theme I notice. If not even your grandparents are alive, then your mother is likely running around like a headless chicken, women need leaders.

Families usually fall into event horizon when the father dies/gets divorced, that's a common theme I notice. If not even your grandparents are alive, then your mother is likely running around like a headless chicken, women need leaders.
Definitely a headlesz chicken. It's insane how many terrible decisions this bitch can make..