Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate the creator of the universe so much it's unreal

• Thread starter PunishedNEETcel
  • Start date
PunishedNEETcel

PunishedNEETcel

beyond over
Fuck this whole place and fuck everything and everyone in it. What a dogshit realm full of filth and shit.

IMG 7921

no creator
just exists by chance

no creator
just exists by chance
If there was no alluding consciousness, it would just BE matter vs. Matter. Which in essence it is what constitutes the whole space Time continuum.

If there was no alluding consciousness, it would just BE matter vs. Matter. Which in essence it is what constitutes the whole space Time continuum.
dont have the iq to understand what you said
but sure bro

what use is getting all this knowledge if im still gonna rot in the end
To make peace with yourself.
And it's not all cope, the plane we set foot upon, was always in a Downhill direction. The moment our innocence as children wears off. (Mostly true to men, not brutes.)

Because then you will suffer more :feelsthink:
There's a Bible verse that says:
"He that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow"

even if i cope with philosophies
I'm still a human being, the primal urges like reproducing will still make my life miserable
I know. And i have sympathy since i Share the Same predicament. It's never easy, because your bones feel what has been deprived, stolen away as if it wasnt even There by promise alone. It is the fact, that we as incel men have been collectively betrayed by the Mother(women).

I know. And i have sympathy since i Share the Same predicament. It's never easy, because your bones feel what has been deprived, stolen away as if it wasnt even There by promise alone. It is the fact, that we as incel men have been collectively betrayed by the Mother(women).
damn you write like a philosophical author. I fuck with that bro. Really cool

You should write a book

There's a Bible verse that says:
"He that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow"
There is a lot of knowledge to be found in it, but it also leaves out plenty of things. Probably a lot of it has been taken out or altered over time.

no creator
just exists by chance

I wish that was the case but I don't believe anything happens just by "chance". I've had way too many weird synchronicities and shit happen to me

To make peace with yourself.
And it's not all cope, the plane we set foot upon, was always in a Downhill direction. The moment our innocence as children wears off. (Mostly true to men, not brutes.)

its just all downhill from there

Fuck this whole place and fuck everything and everyone in it. What a dogshit realm full of filth and shit.
Reality is a joke JFL I sometimes genuinley can't help but laugh like the joker when I see how fucked this reality is

The most outrageous thing is that all this has no sense. Your suffering isn't even a laughing stock for some entity. It is pointless and we don't even have this god to be angry at.:reeeeee:

Reality is a joke JFL I sometimes genuinley can't help but laugh like the joker when I see how fucked this reality is

Based. I do the same thing when nobody is around. :feelsclown: