Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I hate the bitches that wear revealing clothes

• Thread starter Deleted member 3497
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3497

VX
-
I was walking home and saw some bitch wearing super revealing clothes, I walked past her and purposely barged her so she fell down hard, she got up and shouted some shit at me so did some white knight boomerfags nearby but I kept on walking and didn’t listen.

You live in a cold place?

Them men are cucks since they didn’t know whether it was an accident or not.

I hate women

just admit you assaulted someone on a FBI honeypot, nice IQ

based as fuck

You've come to the wrong place. A ridiculous amount of cucks on this site support foids wearing revealing clothes. The fucking retards don't understand this is the most important step in cucking men and taking away their masculinity.

Foids get to wear whatever they want with the sole purpose of attracting male attention and stimulating their sexual urges and you have to be a good boy and pretend nothing happened and control your urges and have respect for them.

just admit you assaulted someone on a FBI honeypot, nice IQ

why'd you join it then?
I was walking home and saw some bitch wearing super revealing clothes, I walked past her and purposely barged her so she fell down hard, she got up and shouted some shit at me so did some white knight boomerfags nearby but I kept on walking and didn’t listen.
I like that religious women at least cover up (still whores for Chad in private though).

fucking white knights. Foids wear those clothes for chad only, they dont like getting looks from ugly guys they only want chads to look at them. I just ignore every foid i come across

fucking white knights. Foids wear those clothes for chad only, they dont like getting looks from ugly guys they only want chads to look at them. I just ignore every foid i come across
I live in an inbred area so there’s not even any chads here lmao, fucking bitch clearly only wanted attention

Yet they get mad when we look at them. Fucking hypocrites.

Based king