Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate the alcoholic dipshit that I call my dad

Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
I hope he dies of liver failure:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Could be you in the near future.

My dad was an alcoholic too, until the day he died. He was addicted to it my whole life. What makes you hate your dad?

My dad was an alcoholic too, until the day he died. He was addicted to it my whole life. What makes you hate your dad?
He calls me on the phone all the time, most of the time I can barely understand what he is mumbling to me. He once told me that "A fox bit him but he survived because the fox saw that he was more insane then him" He came over to me and mother's apartment sevral times and threatened that he would piss on the carpet. He almost ran me over with his car when I was a toddler, he ran over my cat (that's how the cat in my old avi died). My mother says he came drunk to the hospital when I was born. He also hangs out with his retard friends that only enchurage is shitty habits.
Fuck "dad" Damir.

He calls me on the phone all the time, most of the time I can barely understand what he is mumbling to me. He once told me that "A fox bit him but he survived because the fox saw that he was more insane then him" He came over to me and mother's apartment sevral times and threatened that he would piss on the carpet. He almost ran me over with his car when I was a toddler, he ran over my cat (that's how the cat in my old avi died). My mother says he came drunk to the hospital when I was born. He also hangs out with his retard friends that only enchurage is shitty habits.
Fuck "dad" Damir.
he always yelled at me when I was a kid. He threatened my grandmother (his mom) sevral times. I'm pretty sure he has brain damage too since he fell on his head once pretty bad.

He calls me on the phone all the time, most of the time I can barely understand what he is mumbling to me. He once told me that "A fox bit him but he survived because the fox saw that he was more insane then him"
lmao based boomer :feelskek::feelskek: