Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate that women can make bank with a webcam and a laptop

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Thats all she needs. Makes me fucking rage when I see a long list of cucks on her patreon list or a bunch of cucks donating $100's of dollars in the first hour of a stream. Men have to work twice as hard to get followings like that and they never get as much money. Men have less avenues to make money and we are more likely to be broke and homeless. How often do you see homeless females?

But muh patriarchy!

And yet foids apparently have it so hard.
Yeah fucking right.
maxresdefault.jpg

That's not all.

Some of them don't have to show their face. Others don't even have to show their pussy. One doesn't show either and always gets money.

Chaturbate's top rule is we can't insist they do what we want. JFL at that. We pay them but we can't ask them to stop dancing like a retard and just shove their ass in our face?

Dont even need a separate webcam, almost every laptop comes with a 1080p cam integrated nowadays

It's the fault of those desperate beta males. Fuck them.

That's not all.

Some of them don't have to show their face. Others don't even have to show their pussy. One doesn't show either and always gets money.

Chaturbate's top rule is we can't insist they do what we want. JFL at that. We pay them but we can't ask them to stop dancing like a retard and just shove their ass in our face?

I've seen one on Chaturb recently that was playing fucking ukulele in her unders and she was getting showered with money. It lasted a long time before she eventually gave a private show. I've never given a single penny to any one of them, it's good that the site is free at least.

And yet foids apparently have it so hard.
Yeah fucking right.
maxresdefault.jpg

OMG thank you so much for donating $11k you didnt have to

OMG youre gonna make me cry, here let me put you first on my board here, I love you so much OMG

LBpmFh0.gif

I hate camwhores and their financial slaves with passion

I've seen one on Chaturb recently that was playing fucking ukulele in her unders and she was getting showered with money. It lasted a long time before she eventually gave a private show. I've never given a single penny to any one of them, it's good that the site is free at least.
That's not even the worst of it. Last week a woman left the room for two hours, just two hours of a blank wall. Her comment section was filled with guys praising her too. When she got back she complained because she didn't get many tips. She showed a bit of her boob then left.

Thats all she needs. Makes me fucking rage when I see a long list of cucks on her patreon list or a bunch of cucks donating $100's of dollars in the first hour of a stream. Men have to work twice as hard to get followings like that and they never get as much money. Men have less avenues to make money and we are more likely to be broke and homeless. How often do you see homeless females?

Prostitution is straight up female privilege. It's always an option. Some feminists have the nerve to talk like whoring is oppressing women. It makes them big money, no skills needed.

They don't even need that lmao. Guys give women hundreds of dollars to be insulted over text. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That's not even the worst of it. Last week a woman left the room for two hours, just two hours of a blank wall. Her comment section was filled with guys praising her too. When she got back she complained because she didn't get many tips. She showed a bit of her boob then left.

:lul: How pathetic can they get.

So be sure to help them on (((patreon)))
i have been dude. i donated all my savings plus my inheritance to them. male feminist and proud br0. we need to support women roles in society. its only fair since men we've never met oppressed women we've never met.

You guys are so jealous. Why don't you start up a twitch stream. You might make 100 dollars...IN 10 YEARS hahaha.

It's the fault of those desperate beta males. Fuck them.

Exactly.

I keep saying over and over but people here are still in denial. Every problem leads back to the cuck. Cucks are the problem, not foids.

Andy better be trolling and chargebacking that shit :rage::feelsree::feelsree:
if girls break their content promises then chargeback 100% wherever possible

My words to the world: Give them nothing and take from them everything!

I hate this as well! Those damn simps giving away their money to some cheap ass hoe.

Im not jealous of foids for being liked by men lol.
Plus all men should stop simping immidietly, its fucking up evolution and making us all beta

Prostitution is straight up female privilege. It's always an option. Some feminists have the nerve to talk like whoring is oppressing women. It makes them big money, no skills needed.
This. It is also about beta hatred.