Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate that this forum is filled with lazy people who will never organize and try to fix this situation

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
For starters 40% of gen Z are virgins meaning there is no shortage of incels at all. The only issue is that everyone here including myself are not willing to band together and do what it takes to end Hypergamy once and for all. I remember Darth Aurelius or something tried but hes banned now for whatever reason. I think he should be reinstated as he was the only one here who tried taking matters into his own hands to kill hypergamy.

The only issue is that everyone here including myself are not willing to band together and do what it takes to end Hypergamy once and for all.
How? Eliminating women's rights is the only way, and we would need to start a coup + have military force + start a civil war.
It's as impossible as turning ourselves into chad.

How? Eliminating women's rights is the only way, and we would need to start a coup + have military force + start a civil war.
As hypergamy gets stronger more and more people will be just like us. 40% of gen z are incels already. Its possible lonelymen may outnumber chads and "normies". We don't need a coup or anything we can look for easier ways to make a difference

do what it takes to end Hypergamy once and for all
it's nature and it happens everywhere
it's not like we can just "defeat hypergamy" and live happily ever after

Political action could work to curb hypergamy but most incels are still in denial and will never come out of the woodwork as long as virginity is socially shamed.

Political action could work to curb hypergamy but most incels are still in denial and will never come out of the woodwork as long as virginity is socially shamed.
It didn't use to be this way. Before the advent of dating apps many women were not hypergamous hence why inceldom is mostly a modern issue.

That's all due to f*minism tho which was created by the z*onists

Hypergamy is in female's human nature but there are factors that exist right now which make it even worse. Some examples is like simps inflating women's egos, chads pump an dumping low value foids, and f*minists telling all foids that they're all 10s

Hypergamy is in female's human nature but there are factors that exist right now which make it even worse. Some examples is like simps inflating women's egos, chads pump an dumping low value foids, and f*minists telling all foids that they're all 10s
exactly inceldom is a modern issue

It didn't use to be this way. Before the advent of dating apps many women were not hypergamous hence why inceldom is mostly a modern issue.
If you want things to change work on making virginity acceptable in the eyes of society. As long as it isn't the case nobody will risk the little social status they have.

If you want things to change work on making virginity acceptable in the eyes of society. As long as it isn't the case nobody will risk the little social status they have.
What about Darth Aurelius

What about Darth Aurelius
Nobody knows who he is and he's currently unemployed I believe. He's not risking much by posting his face here.
I'm talking about real world political action.

I think he's got the right idea tho.

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link is @darth aurelius perma banned?

Nobody knows who he is and he's currently unemployed I believe. He's not risking much by posting his face here.
I'm talking about real world political action.

I think he's got the right idea tho.
Ideas are useless when it comes from someone who isnt risking anything

Ideas are useless when it comes from someone who isnt risking anything
I think it's still too soon for any political action (I mean non-violent, like demonstrations) to be effective but I agree, if he wants to do more than just LARP as a leader then he should be leading from the front advocating for men's rights in the streets rather than recording videos in the woods like an ISIS propaganda video.

I think laying the groundwork on social media is the right approach but it's very hard to take him seriously when he's far from being the first one to bring up these topics and I've seen no progress from him in over a month.

JUST DO SOMETHING THEORY

For starters 40% of gen Z are virgins meaning there is no shortage of incels at all. The only issue is that everyone here including myself are not willing to band together and do what it takes to end Hypergamy once and for all. I remember Darth Aurelius or something tried but hes banned now for whatever reason. I think he should be reinstated as he was the only one here who tried taking matters into his own hands to kill hypergamy.
Getting rid of Title IX and the Equal pay act in the USA will fix most woman problems in 6 years. The economy dictates all as is such in a capitalist system.

COME ON MY FOLLOW DEMORALIZED UGLY LOW IQ SPERGS WITH THE SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF FIVE YEARS OLD DUE TO SOCIETY ABUSING YOU

LETS UNITED TOGETHER AND COMPLETELY CHANGE DECADES OF ARTIFICIAL/ORGANIC SOCIETAL DECAY OH I KNOW LETS ALL VOTE FOR DUR BASED POLITICIANS HAHAHAHAHA XD XD XD XD

COME ON MY FOLLOW DEMORALIZED UGLY LOW IQ SPERGS WITH THE SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF FIVE YEARS OLD DUE TO SOCIETY ABUSING YOU

LETS UNITED TOGETHER AND COMPLETELY CHANGE DECADES OF ARTIFICIAL/ORGANIC SOCIETAL DECAY OH I KNOW LETS ALL VOTE FOR DUR BASED POLITICIANS HAHAHAHAHA XD XD XD XD
Lots of people are incels nowadays due to hypergamy, many not stupid or physically weak. 40% of gen z are virgins its not just complete losers

i feel the same. if there was an established movement, i'd quickly join. but i don't have the energy or knowledge on how to start the movement myself

Leaderless resistance is easier to facilitate for a movement like this

I beg to differ. I was around long before the internet and bitches were always Chad only!

The blackpill was just as real in the 70s as today.

What you don't seem to understand is just how doomed you truly are and that there is no fixing anything!

In fact, I would say the concept is a very whitepill one.

You cannot "fix" nature.

Leaderless resistance is easier to facilitate for a movement like this
Have you read that book bro?

"Leaderless resistance"

It's a timeless classic!

But it's ultimately useless against nature.

I beg to differ. I was around long before the internet and bitches were always Chad only!

The blackpill was just as real in the 70s as today.

What you don't seem to understand is just how doomed you truly are and that there is no fixing anything!

In fact, I would say the concept is a very whitepill one.

You cannot "fix" nature.

Have you read that book bro?

"Leaderless resistance"

It's a timeless classic!

But it's ultimately useless against nature.
ofc looks always mattered but its clearly worse now. There are more virgin men ever. Dating objectively got a lot harder

ofc looks always mattered but its clearly worse now. There are more virgin men ever. Dating objectively got a lot harder
That's entirely true bro. It is far worse than it was.

However, while a national or even regional incel movement is beyond futile... You can personally "local warlordmaxx" by learning survival foods (edible wild plants and trees) and fighting skills (shooting, fencing, & hand2hand) before the coming "global" civilization collapse arrives.

according to my research, you have 10-15 years to prepare yourself. Ofc, I could be wrong... But it's a fine cope anyway, that will improve you're willpower and morale.

it was my most effective cope, now I give it to you. (And anyone else sane enough to grab it!)

@LeFrenchCel @Fat Link is @darth aurelius perma banned?
It's temp but on the condition he doesnt promote the IPF anymore which is unacceptable to Darth.

It's temp but on the condition he doesnt promote the IPF anymore which is unacceptable to Darth.
ngl that is so sad. The only person here brave enough to do anything has been banned

There is way. We only need 10-20% of men to refuse to work and that would grind the economy to a halt. Anything that takes away women’s easy life’s will create change they will have to compromise

OP makes good points. Emba is right also that it has always been Chad but social media made it worse. Incels don't even get rights but have to work, this is bullshit.
Now might not be the time for open rebellion but we should do some things. We should prepare, study those who hate us and do sneaky things behind the scenes.

There is way. We only need 10-20% of men to refuse to work and that would grind the economy to a halt. Anything that takes away women’s easy life’s will create change they will have to compromise
Totally feasible. I guess Incels could organize and take the majority of trades jobs (as they are in demand and easy to get) and then protest together in unison and threaten to quit. That could definitely work

In terms of political and social power, 10 incels are equal to one normie. 50 equal to one chad. We are still drastically outnumbered :feelsmage:

OP makes good points. Emba is right also that it has always been Chad but social media made it worse. Incels don't even get rights but have to work, this is bullshit.
Now might not be the time for open rebellion but we should do some things. We should prepare, study those who hate us and do sneaky things behind the scenes.
What sneaky things are you talking about?

In terms of political and social power, 10 incels are equal to one normie. 50 equal to one chad. We are still drastically outnumbered :feelsmage:
Debatable. Plenty of incels are rich, and the amount of incels is steadily increasing

Totally feasible. I guess Incels could organize and take the majority of trades jobs (as they are in demand and easy to get) and then protest together in unison and threaten to quit. That could definitely work
I already know revolting and armed protest would get crushed also men are too soy and pacified to fight regardless. The best course of action is literally to do nothing don’t work but we all collectively don’t work.

Believe me, Most have tried, Just look around, Some has failed surgeries some have that combined with trying to cold approach, Some just cold approach and some been scrooling tinder for years, Tired of these projective generalizations, We end up here after enough failed attempts in life, Believe me no one truly wants to be an inkwell, They want to be chad.

i am severely depressed.

facts

It's not just modern times. Women were always attracted to powerful men, the elite 1%. It's their nature. And also most men have always been simps for women, even Chads. The universe is just fucked up, blame it on original sin or on the demiurge it doesn't matter. You are doing the most good if you just ignore everything and break free from the cycle.

The only "solution" would be to take away female rights. But it would be almost impossible to do that considering that the average normie is cucked and bluepilled beyond belief. But I guess that the solution to this other problem is for us to ally with chads and normalfags that are blackpilled and are aware of the hypergamous nature of foids and how their rights are a bane to the progress of society. But even then those type of people are a rarity, so it kinda is a waste of time. The only way you could argue for this said alliance is with other anti-feminist movements, but sadly most of them are just redpilled cuckservative type movements.

But this isn't a real solution because it only does is put their whorish nature on a leash rather than completely fixing this problem. And if some "bright" cucks come back to help foids get their rights back, it will be inevitable to return to inceldom.

The REAL solution is through gene editing. If we manage to edit foids' genetics to fix their hypergamous nature, then it would be possible to completely eradicate the condition that is called inceldom. But sadly we haven't got this type of technology yet and even if we did, considering the state of soyciety, it wouldn't be used for this purpose. Infact it would probably be used in favor for foids to create more chads. So I guess the only REAL REAL solution would be a combination of these 2 solutions I have proposed.

How do you plan to do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back