Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate that the world of foids' sex life is SECRET to me

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
When I walk around town and see pretty girls, I hate knowing that on their phone they probably have 300 matches, 20 active conversations, 5 Snapchat nude-chains with Chads, they were probably fucked the night before and probably have a hook up planned for that night. On the outside though, they're just walking past innocently enough, but they have an entire realm of experience that only Chad gets to access. I went to a café today and had a coffee and this cute innocent probably 18-year old was surprisingly pleasant to me and as I sat there drinking the coffee I imagined what it would be like to be on a date with her but then I realized she's probably been sending nudes to Chadlets since she was 13, been fucked and cummed on by 20 guys and probably has a friends with benefits she's going to go to after her shift.

The double life foids are leading is infuriating and only privy to very few :lasereyes: At least the Only Fans sluts are showing their depravity, "regular" foids do it all in secrecy and they're getting away with it because morality has eroded.

It's no longer a secret. So, the obvious move is to ignore women who refuse to provide those life-affirming experiences you mentioned. She wasn't being pleasant with you, she was wasting your time and occupying your brain space.

shit like this is what drives me into depression

foids and chads (even nt normies) get plenty of love and sex

while we get left behind, treated like dogs