Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate that soys and cucks have beards

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Beard used to be a symbol of masculinity but these fucking cucks have appropiated it and have given a very bad name to beards. Now I can't grow out my beard without the fear of be under suspicion of cuckism

vs

Beard halo is legit but these faggots are destroying what a beard meant, fuck this gay life.

cucks ruined everything

how is it possible for a male filled with so many estrogen have any kind of beard

Yeah. Beards have been soyified during the 21th Century by these fags. That's why i always shave now these days. Not with Gillette offcourse. Fuck them

how is it possible for a male filled with so many estrogen have any kind of beard
dht sensibity. DHT is 10 times more powerful than T (but isn't anabolic so it doesn't build muscle or bring bone changes), it is what causes masculine behavior and what makes men bald/hairy/bearded, These fucking cucks have a shitton of dht receptors in the face and so they grow a beard, but it's usually patchy and pubes-hair like because they produce a low amount of dht (hence why they behave like women) and probably don't take care of it. Still they are fucking up beards
Yeah. Beards have been soyified during the 21th Century by these fags. That's why i always shave now these days. Not with Gillette offcourse. Fuck them
I will never surrender and keep growing a beard, the cucks will not overcome me

A lot of Gang Stalkers have redneck beards and give the beard a bad name too. Best to stick with degenerate goatees and rapist staches these day tbh...

I hate It. I have a beard. And they make me look bad

Men. You can have a beard just don’t be balding, have a big frame, don’t have prey eyes, have a thick neck, and don’t wear glasses.

These “people” still want to be seen as masculine so they grow beards. They also love beer (which has more estrogen than soy) because they think it’s also masculine. They love old action movies too.

They claim the trivial parts of man culture but reject the bigger picture

You can smell the estrogen emanating from them

Owning a nintendo switch is another signature trait

I look and feel much better when i have a clean shaven face. My beard genetics are shit and all i can grow is a stubbly neckbeard

The elites are doing a great job with their plan to make earth a estrogen rich environment.

Not only are men being hit with hormones... we're also being told being a masculine man is BAD!

Being masculine is like being a terrorist.

Don't be a terrorist. ---Gillete

Beard used to be a symbol of masculinity but these fucking cucks have appropiated it and have given a very bad name to beards. Now I can't grow out my beard without the fear of be under suspicion of cuckism
View attachment 82916
vs
View attachment 82917

Beard halo is legit but these faggots are destroying what a beard meant, fuck this gay life.
In all fairness at least that soy is keeping his mouth closed instead of the submissive cum accepting cuckface.
I honestly wish I could burn that guy alive, his face is so punchable, fucking god.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Last edited:
I mean if you have an attractive face,you won't suddenly look soy with a beard. These soy guys look soy, not because of their beard, but because of their face and bones.

I mean if you have an attractive face,you won't suddenly look soy with a beard. These soy guys look soy, not because of their beard, but because of their face and bones.
And because they are fat and bloated as fuck, which is womanly

I have beard but because I'm not white it dont look like soyboy

jfl if youre not stubblemaxxing.

Fuck that my beard is one of the last things I'm proud of, not letting the soy cucks take that

Just go clean shaven.

Btw I hated jesse cox before finding the blackpill.

I shave everything except for sideburns.
Sometimes I grow a mustache
Fuck full beards

Clean shaven recessed chin > scrawny low-T neckbeard tbh

Clean shaven recessed chin > scrawny low-T neckbeard tbh
yeah m advice on beard is that if you can't grow one, shave it