Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "I hate that so many autistic men are incels"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Have sex with them then

Cope I know stuttering autists that slay

Just be white and goodlooking

she should be strung up to a tree and brutally lashed until she lose conciousness

she should be strung up to a tree and brutally lashed until she lose conciousness
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
She should be brutally raped then burned alive at the stake

sorry whore

"aspergirls", what a fucking joke :feelsjuice:

Whatever

I have went out of my way to stay away from women whenever possible the only time I ever approached women or talked to them was in scenarios where it was appropriate like in clubs and even though I did that my entire life pretty much women still went out of their way to be fucking mean and rude to me for literally no reason just to fuck with me.

One nigger foid back in school literally threatened to beat me up because I sat next to her in class jfl not like I could fucking sit anywhere else you stupid nigger bitch there was no fucking seats anywhere trust me if I could choose I would not sit to your stinky nigger ass but alas. I really didn't say anything to her ever. I don't even fucking know her, and she was shittalking me half the class like what the fuck did I do wrong in this life jfl I thought us niggers supposed to stick together but no, just because I am a white nigger not a black one she tried to bully me mentally.

One time another nigger foid just straight up said I'm retarded for no reason and that I'm stupid asf I never talked to her btw. But to be honest nigger foids were nice to me too at my school it's the white hoes that bullied me harder making jokes 24/7 about me even though I FUCKING DIDN'T WANT TO INTERACT WITH THEM AT ALL.

Basically, the only time women interacted with me out of their own free will is to FUCK with me (not literally I wish :feelskek: :feelsrope:) or bully me jfl one time some foid literally told her simp to beat me up after class because I didn't want to stay in detention with them wtf.

Like after the experiences I had in life, nobody can fucking blame me for hating foids and people. When I go out of my way not to deal with people and this people literally descend on me like fucking vultures because they think I'm weak it was so exhausting. It fucked my mental health. Normies really are cruel when they smell blood.

I was trying to fit in... I was trying to be a normie, doing normie things, making normie friends. Every time I tried I got punished for it. In my 26 years of my life I was never rude to anyone. I never insulted anyone. Never. I always went out of my way to not cause others problems even if it made some for me. And what did I get for that? I tell you what I got. I got what I fucking deserve for letting this world walk all over me. I was bluepilled far too long. I should have realized far sooner what is going on. But I was so blind with hopium and copium I just took all this UNJUST treatment like I deserved it.

The amount of times people fucked with me in this life and tried to bully me is just so fucking sad jfl.

I should have killed this niggers who fucked with me. I am really at the end of the line here. I carry a knife with me all the time I go out now I swear to god if any nigger will try to rob me or beat me up in this trash city I will just kill him because I am done with this shit. Fuck this life, nothing ever good happened to me just bad things after bad things all the fucking time from one stage of life to another just misery.

At least now I know I am alone here and everyone is my enemy, life taught me well about that. And yeah schizomaxxing ok then sure I dont treat anyone this way btw I dont treat anyone as my enemy I try to be friendly with everyone but I am done taking their shit the moment I sense they are fucking with me Im fucking done with that person I can see it clearly now how people are around me.

If you dont want my friendship then fine FUCK OFF THEN INSTEAD OF KEEPING ME AROUND TO ABUSE ME. I met so many fuckers like this in my life, they only kept me around to make fun of me and shit it was fucking annoying and I thought im their friend lmao hasahahsahshaahah Fuck that shit.

This is what is in store for genetic dead ends like me. Just a life of utter misery and people wonder why Im bitter. Well maybe if you stop fucking with me I wont be? Like? Dont like me? FINE. THEN DONT FUCKING FUCK WITH ME JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I DONT ASK FOR MUCH AM I?

Yet she could care less about the suffering we incels go through. It's the mean text words she hates.

Last edited:
>Unfortunately men are often socialized to believe that they are owed sex and romantic affection. Combine this with awkward social skills from autism, then consider how many go online and find communities of men who obsessively complain about not go getting laid. It's a horrible mix.

This makes me so angry. Anytime someone says this bullshit about not being owed sex, I wish they could step into our shoes for even just a year. They would finally understand how humans are biologically hardwired to crave and seek out sex. It's not how we are raised or what internet forums we browse; we suffer from a longing to carry out our purpose in nature. If we don't deserve sex than she doesn't deserve everything that makes her human. They want us to be docile and robotic husks. The only way to get these ideas across is to strip her of the luxuries provided by her situation. Now that is not a suggestion boys :feelskek:

They want us to be docile and robotic husks.
And this is precisely why they advocate for "therapy," which is nothing if not docility training.

I'm diagnosed with autism and the fake persona therapists put on, and which you're supposed to embrace, is literally more autistic than me.

Whatever

I have went out of my way to stay away from women whenever possible the only time I ever approached women or talked to them was in scenarios where it was appropriate like in clubs and even though I did that my entire life pretty much women still went out of their way to be fucking mean and rude to me for literally no reason just to fuck with me.

One nigger foid back in school literally threatened to beat me up because I sat next to her in class jfl not like I could fucking sit anywhere else you stupid nigger bitch there was no fucking seats anywhere trust me if I could choose I would not sit to your stinky nigger ass but alas. I really didn't say anything to her ever. I don't even fucking know her, and she was shittalking me half the class like what the fuck did I do wrong in this life jfl I thought us niggers supposed to stick together but no, just because I am a white nigger not a black one she tried to bully me mentally.

One time another nigger foid just straight up said I'm retarded for no reason and that I'm stupid asf I never talked to her btw. But to be honest nigger foids were nice to me too at my school it's the white hoes that bullied me harder making jokes 24/7 about me even though I FUCKING DIDN'T WANT TO INTERACT WITH THEM AT ALL.

Basically, the only time women interacted with me out of their own free will is to FUCK with me (not literally I wish :feelskek: :feelsrope:) or bully me jfl one time some foid literally told her simp to beat me up after class because I didn't want to stay in detention with them wtf.

Like after the experiences I had in life, nobody can fucking blame me for hating foids and people. When I go out of my way not to deal with people and this people literally descend on me like fucking vultures because they think I'm weak it was so exhausting. It fucked my mental health. Normies really are cruel when they smell blood.

I was trying to fit in... I was trying to be a normie, doing normie things, making normie friends. Every time I tried I got punished for it. In my 26 years of my life I was never rude to anyone. I never insulted anyone. Never. I always went out of my way to not cause others problems even if it made some for me. And what did I get for that? I tell you what I got. I got what I fucking deserve for letting this world walk all over me. I was bluepilled far too long. I should have realized far sooner what is going on. But I was so blind with hopium and copium I just took all this UNJUST treatment like I deserved it.

The amount of times people fucked with me in this life and tried to bully me is just so fucking sad jfl.

I should have killed this niggers who fucked with me. I am really at the end of the line here. I carry a knife with me all the time I go out now I swear to god if any nigger will try to rob me or beat me up in this trash city I will just kill him because I am done with this shit. Fuck this life, nothing ever good happened to me just bad things after bad things all the fucking time from one stage of life to another just misery.

At least now I know I am alone here and everyone is my enemy, life taught me well about that. And yeah schizomaxxing ok then sure I dont treat anyone this way btw I dont treat anyone as my enemy I try to be friendly with everyone but I am done taking their shit the moment I sense they are fucking with me Im fucking done with that person I can see it clearly now how people are around me.

If you dont want my friendship then fine FUCK OFF THEN INSTEAD OF KEEPING ME AROUND TO ABUSE ME. I met so many fuckers like this in my life, they only kept me around to make fun of me and shit it was fucking annoying and I thought im their friend lmao hasahahsahshaahah Fuck that shit.

This is what is in store for genetic dead ends like me. Just a life of utter misery and people wonder why Im bitter. Well maybe if you stop fucking with me I wont be? Like? Dont like me? FINE. THEN DONT FUCKING FUCK WITH ME JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE I DONT ASK FOR MUCH AM I?
This.
Normans are predators. And predators are killed sometimes ( in nature ).

It's unreal how much worse is to be an autistic man than an autistic woman

Last edited:
Autistic male incels = any guy with autism she isn’t attracted to

Based we'll create. Autistic army

maybe she should do something about it then instead of whining. foids have no right to complain about incel presence, when they created it in the first place.

Whatever

Me when I read this

Then why don't they help us out so we aren't incel by definition?

Then they should help us out instead of being self-entitled NT chasing whores. Autistic women should go for autistic men.

I had to stop reading the comments since women were claiming autistic men have it easier compared to autistic women which is a feminist lie.

Last edited:
Something tells me those autistic men hate it even more

Even autistic women live life on easy mode. Lawl.

anyone who genuinely believes autistic men have it easier than autistic women is a fucking moron

Whatever

I'll be your fren, :feelsaww:

>Unfortunately men are often socialized to believe that they are owed sex and romantic affection. Combine this with awkward social skills from autism, then consider how many go online and find communities of men who obsessively complain about not go getting laid. It's a horrible mix.

This makes me so angry. Anytime someone says this bullshit about not being owed sex, I wish they could step into our shoes for even just a year. They would finally understand how humans are biologically hardwired to crave and seek out sex. It's not how we are raised or what internet forums we browse; we suffer from a longing to carry out our purpose in nature. If we don't deserve sex than she doesn't deserve everything that makes her human. They want us to be docile and robotic husks. The only way to get these ideas across is to strip her of the luxuries provided by her situation. Now that is not a suggestion boys :feelskek:
Shut up, wage slave and pay your taxes on time, goyim!!!

Autistic foid:
----- why won't these autistic men everyone rejects and abuses behave like my 6'2 good-looking NT boyfriend?

Oh, the mistery!

Women don't find autistic men attractive and they deserve to be punished for it.

Whatever

This post brutalized me, i never forget

people cant stand others minding their own business .

I wish i was rich so i would never have to see people ever again , unless i order something , lol

Where did the post go?

There where the penislossus went. Up your ass, because you decided against copy pasting the text here locking it in place.

tee heee
what should i virtue signal today :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Meanwhile autistic girls are taking it in all three holes