Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate that my father as a doctor

T

takurak

Banned
-
Is always there to save people's lives especially the fucking females 

There have been plenty of times where my father would deject me to save someone. One time at heathrow airport we had to wait 10 hours for our flight and during immigration we saw this girl faint. Since it was my first time I just ignored it but my dad rushed to save her and gave her CPR and later even diagnosed what was wrong and told them to not let her stand up and let her rest cuz of her condition

The next time was when we were driving and on the other side some car hit a kid and he fell down unconscious. Everyone surrounded him just looking and trying to analyze what happened and my father rushed out of the car from the other side and he gave him CPR and told them to call ambulance

The last time, which was the most triggering one was when my father was driving me to an exam I was already five minutes late for, and the same shit happened again like last time, some girl got hit by a car and knocked out unconscious. Her situation was critical so my father told me to fuck off from the car and get a taxi while he rushes her to the hospital because there was no one else around. I come home to hear about how docs thanked him for saving her life... meanwhile I failed my exam

I missed 30 minutes of my fucking paper because of a femoid

He probably feels impotent in his life.

When you start to consider someone's life to be worth less than 30 minutes on an exam then you've become irredeemable trash.

TheRealChincel said:
He probably feels impotent in his life.

Dont talk shit about him. He worked really hard to get where he is..

I know for a fact that if I were him and I were posting here, I'd be disgusted by myself. Glad Im not him..

lol ur dad is a disaster magnet. how do ppl keep getting injured around him? ive never even witnessed a serious accident in real life

takurak said:
Dont talk shit about him. He worked really hard to get where he is..

I know for a fact that if I were him and I were posting here, I'd be disgusted by myself. Glad Im not him..

u r good looking from upper class rich family, what the fuck are u talkin about kid

koreancel26 said:
lol ur dad is a disaster magnet. how do ppl keep getting injured around him? ive never even witnessed a serious accident in real life

He is, working at a hospital he treats the injured all day.

dr-problematic said:
u r good looking from upper class rich family, what the fuck are u talkin about kid

Yeah but Im a pathetic LDARing incel while everyone around me isn't. Its like being a sheep in a pack of wolf ..

My father was a doctor too.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Died at 50

Sorry to hear that bro. Did you like your father? tell me about him a bit.. did he like his job. Did he understand you're incel

takurak said:
Sorry to hear that bro. Did you like your father? tell me about him a bit.. did he like his job. Did he understand you're incel

He was bad and good at times, I wasn't sad at the end but I didn't hate him. He was a workaholic and was drinking and using other drugs. He didn't know I was an incel I think. Also bad at managing money, like a stereotypical doctor.

Seems like your father cares more about other people than his own son, that especially showed with the education stuff.

takurak said:

There have been plenty of times where my father would deject me to save someone. One time at heathrow airport we had to wait 10 hours for our flight and during immigration we saw this girl faint. Since it was my first time I just ignored it but my dad rushed to save her and gave her CPR and later even diagnosed what was wrong and told them to not let her stand up and let her rest cuz of her condition

The next time was when we were driving and on the other side some car hit a kid and he fell down unconscious. Everyone surrounded him just looking and trying to analyze what happened and my father rushed out of the car from the other side and he gave him CPR and told them to call ambulance

The last time, which was the most triggering one was when my father was driving me to an exam I was already five minutes late for, and the same shit happened again like last time, some girl got hit by a car and knocked out unconscious. Her situation was critical so my father told me to fuck off from the car and get a taxi while he rushes her to the hospital because there was no one else around. I come home to hear about how docs thanked him for saving her life... meanwhile I failed my exam

Where the fuck do you live OP. Not once have I seen shit like this happn

ArtoriasWolf said:
He was bad and good at times, I wasn't sad at the end but I didn't hate him. He was a workaholic and was drinking and using other drugs. He didn't know I was an incel I think. Also bad at managing money, like a stereotypical doctor.

Did he give you money so you can peruse your surgeries?

nosiB said:
When you start to consider someone's life to be worth less than 30 minutes on an exam then you've become irredeemable trash.

nosiB said:

Its a female who has sucked many Chad dicks

takurak said:
Did he give you money so you can peruse your surgeries?

No, he bought me toys. When I was 14 I thought I would look better when I was an adult. I doubt he would have done it anyway.

ArtoriasWolf said:
No, he bought me toys. When I was 14 I thought I would look better when I was an adult. I doubt he would have done it anyway.

Did he pass on anything to you?

takurak said:
Did he pass on anything to you?

Not much except a few watches, my mother got his life insurance. He had massive debts so the house was gone.

nosiB said:

do you expect an incel, someone that has been persecuted by females their entire life, to put any value on the life of something that’d like to see them rotting in the ground? not only are their only value their vaginas, these creatures are the reason behind inceldom.

how is inceltears doing lately?

knajjd said:
do you expect an incel, someone that has been persecuted by females their entire life, to put any value on the life of something that’d like to see them rotting in the ground? not only are their only value their vaginas, these creatures are the reason behind inceldom. the only thing they deserve is an agonizing death as righteous retribution against them.

how is cucktears doing lately?

Thank you for expressing my feelings brother. Couldn't have said it better myself

ArtoriasWolf said:
Not much except a few watches, my mother got his life insurance. He had massive debts so the house was gone.

What was he in so much debt for? Drugs?

takurak said:
Thank you for expressing my feelings brother. Couldn't have said it better myself

What was he in so much debt for? Drugs?

Just very bad money management, that is all my mum told me.

But you're not ugly like I am, so I hate you.

takurak said:

What's the issue here?  He sounds like a great man

Posts like these are why cucktears (almost rightfully so) constantly have material from this site.

ImDying said:
What's the issue here?  He sounds like a great man