Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate that incelselfies is a benchmark for incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
"But I've seen a few photos on incelselfies and all incels looked average":soy::soy:

Even if I ignore the overrating of low-tier normies and subhumans on that sub by virtue signalling bluepillers, that sub was NOT na incel sub. A lot of posters were reddit normies who came from bluepillled rating subs for a more accurate rating and the few incels that posted there were some low-tier normies and a few subhumans, but the vast majority of incels, the real trucels and subhumans never dared to post their pictures. That sub didn't represent what incels look like. And the few that had a normie face or "good looking" as bluepillers unironically rated them, were manlets but :bluepill:ers ignored that. And even if you're a normie-looking incel, you're not a fakecel because being a normie doesn't cut it today. It is not uncommon to hear tons of millenial men that they lost their virginity in late 20s/early 30s, when the roastie that decided to settle down gave them a crumb of pussy. That is the fate of normie men. If you're genZ you don't have to be subhuman to be incel, if you're a normie you're practically an incel because the only ascension you will be making is in 10-15 years after some roastie decides to settle down and marry and offer you her busted pussy. I'm caging when I hear IT unironically consider that ascension.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Proving the incels wrong by marrying a used up roastie after she rode the cc.:feelskek::feelskek:

You brocels know better.

im too lazy to perform a basic human function like reading so..
F76coFI

"But I've seen a few photos on incelselfies and all incels looked average":soy::soy:

Even if I ignore the overrating of low-tier normies and subhumans on that sub by virtue signalling bluepillers, that sub was NOT na incel sub. A lot of posters were reddit normies who came from bluepillled rating subs for a more accurate rating and the few incels that posted there were some low-tier normies and a few subhumans, but the vast majority of incels, the real trucels and subhumans never dared to post their pictures. That sub didn't represent what incels look like. And the few that had a normie face or "good looking" as bluepillers unironically rated them, were manlets but :bluepill:ers ignored that. And even if you're a normie-looking incel, you're not a fakecel because being a normie doesn't cut it today. It is not uncommon to hear tons of millenial men that they lost their virginity in late 20s/early 30s, when the roastie that decided to settle down gave them a crumb of pussy. That is the fate of normie men. If you're genZ you don't have to be subhuman to be incel, if you're a normie you're practically an incel because the only ascension you will be making is in 10-15 years after some roastie decides to settle down and marry and offer you her busted pussy. I'm caging when I hear IT unironically consider that ascension.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Proving the incels wrong by marrying a used up roastie after she rode the cc.:feelskek::feelskek:

You brocels know better.
That sub looked like a shit posting reddit, where good looking people posted their pics for validation.

im too lazy to perform a basic human function like reading so..
View attachment 448455
ergophobic

its surivovorship bias. only the best looking incels would dare to post there.

A single cherry picked image is not a very accurate representation of a person's looks. There is obviously more to looks than just face for one. Average face and below average height is a deadly combination. Some people will look good from the front while their side profile tells a different story entirely.

It's quite easy to fake your looks by a point by picking a perfect angle. A 3/10 can look 4/10 in his best picture and then he gets called 5/10 or above by redditors who overrate others. Besides what is average in US isn't average in Sweden or some other place with attractive people.