Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate that i’ll never get to experience life as a beautiful person

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Not even just being able to get pussy easily. Being treated nicer overall and just having people genuinely enjoy being around you. You are allowed to be a flawed person when you are otherwise attractive because it makes your bad traits look attractive. Halo effect is so strong tbh.

And the pussy is just a bonus. Chad can easily manipulate women with his good looks and get ahead in life.

The power Chad has over a roastie he knows is sexually attracted to him is enormous. Women will go out of their way and make extreme romantic gestures. They will make sacrifices for you and try to actually keep you around.

Women are just as bad of simps as men are but only for Chad.

A thing I hate is when bluepilled cucks say, “well are women not allowed to date men they are attracted to?”

Like you don’t understand men are attracted to a large range of women. A “good looking” foid to a lot men is a 6/10 face and not obese.

For a man to have as much smv as a foid he has to looks and status mog her by a fuck ton.

Last edited:
based, I hate being manlet and ugly more than inability to get laid. I would choose perma virgin Chad looks over a theorietical incel looks pussy slayer anyday

Not a single fucking pixel from your GrAY ass

being 5'5 has caused far more problems than lack of a foid ever has. being a good looking in the mirror with a strong body is far more valuable than any pussy

being 5'5 has caused far more problems than lack of a foid ever has. being a good looking in the mirror with a strong body is far more valuable than any pussy
Having a girlfriend would solve your problems. You’d be seen as a short slayer, a literal god

Having a girlfriend would solve your problems. You’d be seen as a short slayer, a literal god
gf is useless, ability to get respect solely off looks and body, ability to intimidate others due to height and weight class, looking good in mirror with good clothes all far more valuable. foids are completely worthless outside of satisfying sex drive, I don't want have kids, I don't need emotional companionship either as my meditation gotten me far enough to not care.

Don't let them say you ain't beautiful

I hate that I’ll never get to experience life as a turtle

just imagine having a cozy shell that you can retreat into whenever you want to take a nap

I mean tbh you kinda already are since you're a NEET. Pretty much the only difference is that NEETs never leave their cozy shell so it beats being a turtle by a long shot
huh never thought of it that way

Not even just being able to get pussy easily. Being treated nicer overall and just having people genuinely enjoy being around you. You are allowed to be a flawed person when you are otherwise attractive because it makes your bad traits look attractive. Halo effect is so strong tbh.

And the pussy is just a bonus. Chad can easily manipulate women with his good looks and get ahead in life.

The power Chad has over a roastie he knows is sexually attracted to him is enormous. Women will go out of their way and make extreme romantic gestures. They will make sacrifices for you and try to actually keep you around.

Women are just as bad of simps as men are but only for Chad.

A thing I hate is when bluepilled cucks say, “well are women not allowed to date men they are attracted to?”

Like you don’t understand men are attracted to a large range of women. A “good looking” foid to a lot men is a 6/10 face and not obese.

For a man to have as much smv as a foid he has to looks and status mog her by a fuck ton.
Non-ironically religionmaxx and hope we either get reincarnated or become beautiful in heaven with god

Not necessary, tbh. There are even Chads who want to fuck landwhales or women with fucked up facial bones, for example.