Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate that I am so loving

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

2D girl only
★★★
Some people here don't even form love or anything, they are simply just lustful. They don't desire any more significant relationship with a woman other than filling her holes and while this does sound nice, don't you want something a little more too? A woman who loves you for who you are and hugs you and does all the cute stuff you see couples do irl, in media, in film, in literature etc? If I wanted sex, I'd just hire a prostitute and be done with it, there'd be no reason for me to associate with this community at all. BUT I NEED LOVE! I NEED A WOMAN, I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT A WOMAN :feelsrope:

Yh, but it doesn't exist, it's all fictional.

It would be cool but its not possible

"Love" is a mask they use to hide their true intentions. All love is conditional in this world expect mother and child. Even dogs only love you because you provide food and shelter.

Nature is cucking us by luring with this stuff that is "love"

I'm the same. I really wish that all I wanted from a woman was sex but unfortunately I desire the love and affection so damn much :cryfeels:

Some people here don't even form love or anything, they are simply just lustful. They don't desire any more significant relationship with a woman other than filling her holes and while this does sound nice, don't you want something a little more too? A woman who loves you for who you are and hugs you and does all the cute stuff you see couples do irl, in media, in film, in literature etc? If I wanted sex, I'd just hire a prostitute and be done with it, there'd be no reason for me to associate with this community at all. BUT I NEED LOVE! I NEED A WOMAN, I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT A WOMAN :feelsrope:
I'm the same way. A prostitute could never fill the void inside me since it's all fake attention

Very real and true.
However, you must realize that foids will never reciprocate that love yes? They cannot love like men do.
Why do you think all works of romance from poetry to literature were written by men.

Very real and true.
However, you must realize that foids will never reciprocate that love yes? They cannot love like men do.
Why do you think all works of romance from poetry to literature were written by men.
They could but only if it's chad, and that's not a promise since either she will randomly decide she is bored or leave when he gets disabled. She'd also forget about him soon if he dies in a car accident.

They could but only if it's chad, and that's not a promise since either she will randomly decide she is bored or leave when he gets disabled. She'd also forget about him soon if he dies in a car accident.
Chads make up a negligible fraction of the population. And like you said, even then they have no safeguards against foid’s fucked up nature.
It’s fair to say women are incapable of love generally.

I dont even dream much about fucking anymore, more like romance, doing mundane things with a beautiful girl that loves me, like watching a movie together, playing videogames, cooking dinner together, working on my car, cuddling in bed. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Chads make up a negligible fraction of the population. And like you said, even then they have no safeguards against foid’s fucked up nature.
It’s fair to say women are incapable of love generally.
Undeniably the worst part of all this is when foids ask and wonder if love truly exists. Every time I see this question on Quora, Reddit, etc. by a presumably female questioner, it makes me want to flip my table in rage, because they know exactly why but refuse to accept it. At this point, I think you have an even greater chance of winning a lottery than a foid accepting that they're wrong.

My nigga zarquavious when he is told of this information

At this point, I think you have an even greater chance of winning a lottery than a foid accepting that they're wrong.
A foid will never take accountability for anything, why would they? they literally don't have to.

A foid will never take accountability for anything, why would they? they literally don't have to.
Agreed. However, even in a world without laws, even while they stare down a barrel or a pointy rock knife, they deep down will never change their ways. They will never love you even if you shared scraps of food with them when the plane crashed, they will never love you if you saved them from being torn apart by zombies, they will never love you if you made Osama Bin Laden eat lead while avenging the 3,000 that was lost. It never was.