Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate that I am forced into being a wingman for tall chads.

uselessrice

uselessrice

I am the man this society wanted me to be
★★
I don't want to cut off ties with him because he is a good friend but I realize that whenever I am out with him, foids will gravitate towards him and start swooning.
It isn't his fault that foids are shallow bitches. It is emasculating. Everyone thinks I am ugly but no one needs to say it. I HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR.

It's fine if we are just playing videogames or hanging out together, but if we are in public or at a party, women always fucking want to hop on his dick. I am so infuriated because they do it right in front of me. Go somewhere else and start ovulating, don't do it in front of me. It is just basic etiquette.

I just... think all I am doing is helping my other chad friends get laid because they get to see how hot he is compared to the ugly guy (me) standing next to him. I am basically chad's wingman without wanting to be one. It is cucked and humiliating.

Make up excuses that you're too busy to go out GrAY.

Make up excuses that you're too busy to go out GrAY.
if he is just coming over or I am at his place, it is fine. I just won't go out anymore if I know there is a chance other women might swoon over him (they always do).

I don't want to cut off ties with him because he is a good friend but I realize that whenever I am out with him, foids will gravitate towards him and start swooning.
It isn't his fault that foids are shallow bitches. It is emasculating. Everyone thinks I am ugly but no one needs to say it. I HEAR IT LOUD AND CLEAR.

It's fine if we are just playing videogames or hanging out together, but if we are in public or at a party, women always fucking want to hop on his dick. I am so infuriated because they do it right in front of me. Go somewhere else and start ovulating, don't do it in front of me. It is just basic etiquette.

I just... think all I am doing is helping my other chad friends get laid because they get to see how hot he is compared to the ugly guy (me) standing next to him. I am basically chad's wingman without wanting to be one. It is cucked and humiliating.
Drop out of it. Move out of there. No reasons to respect the kind that has given us hell for EONS.

Drop out of it. Move out of there. No reasons to respect the kind that has given us hell for EONS.
I am going to end up friendless after this year lol