Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate that ethnic females don't have it nearly as bad as ethnic men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Being an ethnic man is hell on earth, women hate us and the only chance of us every getting laid is to betabux some whore in her 50s because even literal prostitutes turn us down. Our lives are shitty outside of sex/romance too, people hate, no one respects us, no one wants to hire us, and every day you have to live with the shame of being an ugly, savage, low iq subhuman.

But ethnic foids don't have to deal with any of this shit, our sisters and female cousins are living life on debugger mode. Sure they're not as attractive as white foids, but people still find them attractive and they've got no problem becoming free whores for white men. They also get special privileges because they're seen as an oppressed minority, they're hired for diversity quotas, and everyone always sides with them. Remember that Saudi whore who came to Toronto to suck white cock?

Fuck this life, I'm surprised I haven't roped as an ethnic.

B-but just go to Europe bro! White women want ethnic cock bro ! Just rape bro ! :soy::soy:

being an ethnic male is the most thankless position in life. 0 advantages. life on legendary mode.

being an ethnic male is the most thankless position in life. 0 advantages. life on legendary mode.
Like playing life on the hardest difficulty with a broken rock band drum.

Being ethnic in the white mans world is a death sentence. Whitecels get there SMVs doubled when they're outside of the west, we have no alternative. It's over.

and its pathetic/dehumanizing to have to ascend by bleachmaxxing. haphazardly trying to emulate white beauty standards. it implies acknowledging white aesthetic superiority and ones own inferiority.

It’s brutally over when this hippo can still get a white nigga

it implies acknowledging white aesthetic superiority and ones own inferiority.
Do you deny this?

and its pathetic/dehumanizing to have to ascend by bleachmaxxing. haphazardly trying to emulate white beauty standards.
Even if you bleach your skin, your eyes will never be blue, you'll never be as tall as a white man, and if you dye your hair people will see your dark roots and laugh.

It’s brutally over when this hippo can still get a white nigga

I cant anymore.... I'm trying so fucking hard not to lose my shit right know........ this absolutely vile creature will indefinitely mog me and have triple my smv even post wall, and there is nothing I can ever do outside of surgery...... Fuck my life.
J U G G E R N A U T L A W is brutal

Women always have it better.

B-but just go to Europe bro! White women want ethnic cock bro ! Just rape bro ! :soy::soy:
Cope psy op made by jews. Any white foid who isn't a tribe betraying psychopath would much rather fuck a white man. The psy op was particularly effective for like a couple years, I don't think gen z is falling for it now considering they are genuine fascists now. Not implying that zoomer foids aren't whores, all women are hypergamous, if anything it's more suifuel for ethnics knowing they got duped into thinking they could fuck europeans. Now they're getting falsely accused of rape because white foids are mad that they also got duped. Ethnics are gonna face twice the suifuel they faced in the past generation thanks to the jews tricks.

Here's a similar video, brutal currypill.

Vs dating as an Indian man

Being an ugly, ethnic male sucks.

This doesn't mean that all white incels here are fakecels, it just means there's an added element to our pain and suffering in daily life. When you're disrespected not only in the sexual marketplace but in every marketplace, that really fucking sucks. The looks and the treatment you get for being ugly.

Love seeing those brown numales gleefully attacking islam and embracing western culture in the hopes of pussy and acceptance just to wind up enabling their women to be sluts for whites, sacrificing your culture for something just to get the opposite

They have it as easy as a white foid.

Look man I'm as much a racepiller as anyone, but I think you're going overboard.

Yes absolutely our females pay no penalty for their races while we as men do. 100% true.

Also 100% true that getting women as an ethnic man is at least 2-3 times harder due to the 2-3 point penalty we pay.

BUT I think it's still possible to get respect and a good job. How many ricecel/curries/etc are working in high level engineering or other jobs. So there's always that.

Ethnic foids will never understand the sexual racism we face. They can easily get white men. But we can’t get revenge back cuz white foids hate shitskins. JFL at refugee memes

Look man I'm as much a racepiller as anyone, but I think you're going overboard.

Yes absolutely our females pay no penalty for their races while we as men do. 100% true.

Also 100% true that getting women as an ethnic man is at least 2-3 times harder due to the 2-3 point penalty we pay.

BUT I think it's still possible to get respect and a good job. How many ricecel/curries/etc are working in high level engineering or other jobs. So there's always that.
At least you guys are high IQ and are in good jobs, but arabs, mexicans are all low IQ retards who run kebab shops/liquer stores/ice cream trucks its so over for us. at least curries/rice can cope with money etc! FUCCCK!! oil game is a myth btw.

It's unreal the difference in life ethnic foids have in comparison to ethnic men. Just look at ER his hapa sister was getting laid and partying while he was rotting. There is no bigger scam in life than being an ethnic man.

At least you guys are high IQ and are in good jobs, but arabs, mexicans are all low IQ retards who run kebab shops/liquer stores/ice cream trucks its so over for us. at least curries/rice can cope with money etc! FUCCCK!! oil game is a myth btw.
curries are high IQ they run science game

The building where I live there are many Moroccan who live together and singles. Once I saw two of them with two girls but I suppose that from time to time they fuck something. But in reality I always see them in large numbers singles. And others will be incels of course.

Just have a hole theory is legit... Being born ethnic + balding is both a disability