Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate that easy jobs are almost always reserved for females.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I haven't worked for many months, I'm on nofap and yet I feel weak and tired all the time. Probably because my health is just shitty in general.
But I'm forced to work at physical manual jobs if I want to have a money.
Even though I'm weak and have shitty health.
Because these normdemons reserve easy jobs for females.

So funny how foids always proudly claim they can do anything a man can do, yet you see foids only at comfortable, safe jobs like in an office or as a secretary. If they can do anything a man can do, why dont they become firefighters, construction worker or roofers ?

Last edited:
So funny how foids always proudly claim they can do anything a man can do, yet you see foids only at comfortable, safe jobs like in an office or as a secretary. If they can do aynthing a man can do, why dont they become firefighters, construction worker or roofers ?
And they also complain that they are paid less...

I haven't worked for many months, I'm on nofap and yet I feel weak and tired all the time. Probably because my health is just shitty in general.
But I'm forced to work at physical manual jobs if I want to have a money.
Even though I'm weak and have shitty health.
Because these normdemons reserve easy jobs for females.
Women just have easy lives. If you're a man and especially a subhuman autist like myself expect immense suffering and pain