Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate tempermental/ passion-latched autists.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
If you use up an autist's patience then they ramp up with a temper thermometer and will eventually explode. Autists, because of highly satirical shows like the simpsons, family guy, etc. want to develop sarcastic/ better than thou attitudes. All kinds of media they'll plunder to build their personality veneer. Fair game for PUA faggots who try to flaunt your faults, and be the deprecating douche that gives them primality pleasure/ dominarchical arrogant sense of superiority. It's a part of our primal nature.

When I say passion-latched... I mean they're obsessive of what they like. Very peculiar people who want to only ONLY talk about what makes THEM happy, with no regard for you at all. They have the ASS in Asperger. Now they need the hole to complete the definition of who they REALLY are, somewhere on their head. Not saying I will to any FBI lurking, but I think it would be good to advocate for their mass extermination.

You wanna be friendly and immersive with them. It's like handfeeding food to an angry Lion/ Hippopotamus.

When I say passion-latched... I mean they're obsessive of what they like. Very peculiar people who want to only ONLY talk about what makes THEM happy, with no regard for you at all.

yeah, that's definitely irritating