Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate teachers

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Bunch of fucking loser cunts who had nowhere to go but this underpaid shithole. They are literally lazy children who assist the bully against the victim. A criminal syndicate where such people would go extinct in past generations. I wanna make my school teachers cough blood from their ineffectiveness stupidity and their demands demonic agenda to allign with the bully. If i ever have children i will make sure to treat their teachers as cockroaches that is if the profession even survives

SCHOOL??? AS IN HIGHSCHOOL?!?!?

Same bro. I hated all of my teachers.

My English teacher was hot tho. She was great eye candy.

I despise younglingcels (note the difference between youngling and youngcels)

Same bro. I hated all of my teachers.

My English teacher was hot tho. She was great eye candy.
I always fantaSized fucking female teachers and they give me a full mark. Fucking skanks only do that with chadlings

I 100% didnt read the original post but I just wanna mention that I really wanted to bang my biology teacher in highschool so bad. Its weird because she wasn't even good looking so I don't know why, but I remember masturbating to her quite a few times. I was even her aide during my senior year and though about how I could fuck her in the storage room. If I wasn't such a beta faggot I would've basically harassed her into having sex with me. Teenagers really have nothing to lose with that approach.

I liked some teachers.. One college teacher was so kewl :3

Had some ER-inducing teachers back in HS ngl.

Most foids are stupid but I liked some of my teachers a lot in a parental role type, always in grade school.

just go ER nigga
Chrome 2018 10 26 14 53 44

most teachers are people who failed in the real world, uni barely teaches them anything also. they are only really qualified to teach kids who are as intelligent and have as much agency as lumps of meat, anything else turns into a dysfunctional high school drama shitshow. the fact we put our kids in these shithouses called schools for 13 years of their lives is probably genuine cruelty for many of them, studies have shown that modern american hs students have higher stress levels on average than insane asylum residents in the 1950s

I would say I fantasized about beating the shit out of at least half my teachers.

Hypothetically speaking if I was a trainee physics teacher, what advice you give me?
Inb4 rope yourself.
I get that you're venting here, but what kind of education system, if any, do you envisage a nation having without teachers?

Hypothetically speaking if I was a trainee physics teacher, what advice you give me?
Inb4 rope yourself.
I get that you're venting here, but what kind of education system, if any, do you envisage a nation having without teachers?
YouTube explains lessons better and faster than teachers

Inb4 rope yourself.

rope yourself

Low IQ thread. My male teachers were Chads and actually very nice and knowledgeable.

Low IQ thread. My male teachers were Chads and actually very nice and knowledgeable.
Maybe you are a fakecel... my teachers were fucking waste of food water and space

Maybe you are a fakecel... my teachers were fucking waste of food water and space

Maybe you went to a shit school or were just low IQ.

Maybe you went to a shit school or were just low IQ.
Lmfao you talk like a soyboy. Go back being a chad’s bitch, only fakcels use chads as pp.

Lmfao you talk like a soyboy. Go back being a chad’s bitch, only fakcels use chads as pp.

Lmao do not ever disrespect my PP again, the legendary Greekcel Gambler would not approve.

I used to get on well with male teachers. I guess they knew I was ugly and wanted to consolidate me somehow. Some of them would even offer me dinner after school sometimes. God bless them.

Spoiled brats with decent teachers. Could be that western teachers arent as pricks as here. I want to ram a lawn mower onto them and let them die slowly

Yeah and they try to shove a liberal agenda down your throat constantly, at least where I got my "education"