Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate tallfags, if you're around 5'4 to 5'8 (in addition to being ethnic), you're invisible to foids

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Seriously, you could be an ugly low value, low earning tallfag and at least you could be considered by some foids. You might not be getting top tier stacies or beckies as an ugly tall fag, but you are at least considered by some average to below average foids or some fat foids.

If you're around 5'4 to 5'8 and ethnic, with an average or below average in face, it really is over for you. The vast majority of foids, regardless of race, don't remotely consider you at all unless you are high status (so that they can beta-buxx and cuck you when you're around your mid30s).

I don't even wanna scour the internet for videos and screenshots of proof. I'm just reminded of this randomly from time to time as I go about my daily life encountering or interacting with foids. They see a 5'7 guy and he's not even remotely considered. An ugly 5'7 ethnic male in a city like San Francisco (foid hypergamy capital of the world) is the equivalent of a morbidly obese landwhale foid.

i'm 5'4 and i too hate tall fags

Tall and white = tutorial mode.

every girl I ever crushed on in school was tall

My cousin, at the Christmas party, was bragging about how tall her bf is.
Everyone in my family is tall but me, atleast every guy. I hate myself, I’m ugly and short and will never even hold a girls hand.

I wish all tallfags joint and back pain, fucking arrogant cunts

5'7, and women do consider me. But they have a mental debate with themselves I can see in their eyes were they think "cute, but short, nope." My mom was low tier stacy and my dad low tier Chad (blue eyes, chad face, but only 5'6) It's over.

5'7, and women do consider me. But they have a mental debate with themselves I can see in their eyes were they think "cute, but short, nope." My mom was low tier stacy and my dad low tier Chad (blue eyes, chad face, but only 5'6) It's over.
My Asian friend mogs me :cryfeels:

I would sit when next to you, make myself smaller, cause I understand now. and if a foid said anything mean to you at this point in life I would tell her to shut her cunt or all ill fuck up her face with my fist and I'd probably do it if she tried to come up to us

I would sit when next to you, make myself smaller, cause I understand now. and if a foid said anything mean to you at this point in life I would tell her to shut her cunt or all ill fuck up her face with my fist and I'd probably do it if she tried to come up to us
being a retarded incel sucks

Precisely. A ton of them don't even make eye contact with you.
Yeah short + ethinc means women dont even look at ur face
I'm 5'8 and I've had women look me in the eyes while talking to me
Same. I have good looking face but I'm short and my hands are TIIIIIINYYYYY. I can't even emphasize how baby sized my hands are. I have legit seen 5'3 Asians and Indian guys with bigger hands than me. Fucking brutal and they are known for being scrawny race.

Even my dad who is like 5'6 has bigger t
Hands than me. It's brutal having girl-sized hands that still have male-levels of hair
Seen plenty if Asian guys here in Canada taller than me

I'm 5'8 and I've had women look me in the eyes while talking to me

Same. I have good looking face but I'm short and my hands are TIIIIIINYYYYY. I can't even emphasize how baby sized my hands are. I have legit seen 5'3 Asians and Indian guys with bigger hands than me. Fucking brutal and they are known for being scrawny race.

Even my dad who is like 5'6 has bigger t
Hands than me. It's brutal having girl-sized hands that still have male-levels of hair

Seen plenty if Asian guys here in Canada taller than me
Hands don't matter. Nothing matter except making the cut. Imagine every women has a You have to be this tall to ride sign on their forehead

Hands don't matter. Nothing matter except making the cut. Imagine every women has a You have to be this tall to ride sign on their forehead
Cope. Hands matter a lot women love being by big manly hands.

5'7 ricecell here. You should see the disgusted looks foids send me

God dude, too relatable. I’m 5’6/7 too and it’s really annoying sometimes when you can tell they’re just judging you on your height alone. I have like a decent amount of confidence when I’m in a room with more average height guys. But when some 6’4 zoomer walks in I turn invisible.

You don't even exist below 6'0

You don't even exist below 6'0
Strijd and somerhalder are below 6' and they can fuck any foid at will because of their face.

Reminder that face>>>Everything.

Last edited:
Strijd and somerhalder are below 6' and they can fuck any foid at will because of their face.

Reminder that face>>>Everything.
Exceptions prove the rule.
Height is everything and it has been proven over and over again, I'm getting tired of explaining basic shit like this.

Exceptions prove the rule.
Well st blackops2cel is incel at 6'4 so the exeption proves the rule that height with an ugly face doesn't mean shit and face is the most important thing for attracting women.
Height is everything and it has been proven over and over again, I'm getting tired of explaining basic shit like this.
Cope.

Nobody cares about your face if you're small. Get mogged to oblivion

5'8 and ugly dravidian curry im invisble jfl, also why dont u leave SF/bay area?

Raise that to 6'0 chief. Unless you're noticeably tall and good looking as an ethnic male, it's over.

I'm the same height as Messi so almost 6 feet if I'm standing on a stair and 6'5 if you measure me from the tip of them rope

It's brutally ovER if you're curry unless you're tall and live in South Asia JFL

An ugly 5'7 ethnic male in a city like San Francisco (foid hypergamy capital of the world) is the equivalent of a morbidly obese landwhale foid.

No they're not.

Even morbidly obese landwhales get partners and sex relatively easy.

i'm 5'4 and i too hate tall fags
I don't hate tallfags unless they're one of the tallfags that think height < face.

I mostly hate femoids for having unrealistic height requirements.

Being ethnic is a crime, being short is a death sentence.

My new upstairs neighbor is a cumskin tallfag, it's the ultimate ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee:

The most brutal thing ever was hearing him fucking a foid on his SECOND DAY in the flat. Yet I've been here for 6 months and am still rotting :feelsbadman:
Yeah I used to have a tallfag cumskin as dorm neighbor who would constantly invite his 4'9 noodlewhore girlfriend over :feelsseriously:

I was kind of a late comer into this incel community in early 2020. But I remember shortly after my entry (must've been late 2020), incelTV said something to the effect of the incel community being water'd down or losing its' quality as far as the current moment and the projected future. And its fuckin true it seems imo.

He didn't wanna be blatant, but the more cumskin white males and cumskin tallfags you have on this forum, the faker it fuckin is (look at the overwhelmingly white demographic of Inceltear or the liberal NPR, these two constantly ignore race and sex). With the silly fuckin topics. Topics on the racepill hits far harder. Because race is core to identity and looks. People that say that ER was a handsome young man have never been in the shoes of an Asian male in America.

Thats why there is so much suffering in this world today (and in the past allthroughout history). People are totally ignorant of other people's experiences of intense feeling. In ER's case, immense disillusionment to the 100th degree being stuck in no-mans-land of race, sex, and power in modern human society aka the White mainstream Anglo world order.

Look at the black ghettos dotted all around this retarded burgerland. You think huwhite folks find blacks to be aesthetic mentally or physically? (Allthough to be fair, knowing how Anglo cumskins are, physical aesthetics (on the surface beauty) trumps all.

My goodness black Americans are holy and each black American is worth 20 tons of TNT (against cumskins).

I truly admire black Americans for their uncivil disobedience. They are ugly monkey niggers and get treated as such by mainstream white Anglo America in the form of official de jure exclusion [NIMBYism] but de facto on-the-surface assimilation/integration (aka welfare and ghettos). Most of the niggers accept that socially, sexually, and economically marginalized impoverished status (like a lot of pathetic meek and cucked Asian American males do[ricecels]). Except for the niggas that cause chaos in white society. Thats a lesson that every ricecel in America should take (and every incel for that matter).

Fuck you nigga. lol

Last edited:
Honestly, I feel like a lot of incels wouldn't be incels if they were tall, at least around 6'4+.

T
I was kind of a late comer into this incel community in early 2020. But I remember shortly after my entry (must've been late 2020), incelTV said something to the effect of the incel community being water'd down or losing its' quality as far as the current moment and the projected future. And its fuckin true it seems imo.

He didn't wanna be blatant, but the more cumskin white males and cumskin tallfags you have on this forum, the faker it fuckin is (look at the overwhelmingly white demographic of Inceltear or the liberal NPR, these two constantly ignore race and sex). With the silly fuckin topics. Topics on the racepill hits far harder. Because race is core to identity and looks. People that say that ER was a handsome young man have never been in the shoes of an Asian male in America.

Thats why there is so much suffering in this world today (and in the past allthroughout history). People are totally ignorant of other people's experiences of intense feeling. In ER's case, immense disillusionment to the 100th degree being stuck in no-mans-land of race, sex, and power in modern human society aka the White mainstream Anglo world order.

Look at the black ghettos dotted all around this retarded burgerland. You think huwhite folks find blacks to be aesthetic mentally or physically? (Allthough to be fair, knowing how Anglo cumskins are, physical aesthetics (on the surface beauty) trumps all.

My goodness black Americans are holy and each black American is worth 20 tons of TNT (against cumskins).

I truly admire black Americans for their uncivil disobedience. They are ugly monkey niggers and get treated as such by mainstream white Anglo America in the form of official de jure exclusion [NIMBYism] but de facto on-the-surface assimilation/integration (aka welfare and ghettos). Most of the niggers accept that socially, sexually, and economically marginalized impoverished status (like a lot of pathetic meek and cucked Asian American males do[ricecels]). Except for the niggas that cause chaos in white society. Thats a lesson that every ricecel in America should take (and every incel for that matter).

Fuck you nigga. lol
This is why need an ETHNIC only incel forum...call it deathnic.is. I cant fucking relate to these white fucking normalfags bro, as a blackcel i relate why more to a ricecell, then some volcel, neurotic white "incel"