Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate talking with girls

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I went to discord to talk to some people to practice my bed English and I hate talking with girls.
They are usually fucking annoying talking about their problems and things that they like, but tbh I don't give a fuck.
I don't like their voices, music taste or hobbies.
I don't like anything about them omg.
most of them are depressed sad girls that usually listne to joji all day that pretends to be edgy and funny, but they are noooooooooooooooooooot.
Bro, women are so fucking annoying

bluepill if you do not agree

talking with the other gender means you mog me pretty much.

zero reason to talk to females if they’re not giving up the pussy, not even joking

I can’t talk to girls. They just give one word answers and make up something to end the attempted conversation.

yea their personality is shit tbh

zero reason to talk to females if they’re not giving up the pussy, not even joking
this probably, its pointless talking to female unless its in person, cause she is probably messaging 10 guys at once

Discord is ghey

girls are all the same

ur right lil pikachu

Toilets are retarded and annoying
They have shit taste in everything
Terrible “humour”
Boring personalities with nothing interesting between their ears
Never had an original thought
Their voices, especially the American ones, give me a headache
Most of them aren’t even nice people, ie you could forgive everything else if they were generically nice/pleasant, but they aren’t even that

Their voices, especially the American ones, give me a headache
I agree...

The Japanese one seem more polite and cute while the American one sounds like the same whore voice.
Most of them aren’t even nice people, ie you could forgive everything else if they were generically nice/pleasant, but they aren’t even that
Agree...
I don't know how it was before, but most of this generation of women are just annoying shallow whores

Yeah well what did you expect with girls that use discord

it's a shame that vaginas are attached to these beings.

most of them are depressed sad girls that usually listne to joji all day that pretends to be edgy and funny, but they are noooooooooooooooooooot.

Funny how Filthy Frank went from the youtube era of doing stupid outrageous shit as comedy that middle school boys would show each other or whatever to now being a favorite of the sad girls today. Both demographics I hate