Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate talking to normies

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Its always the same bullshit.
They always just tell me to be more positive, to be better but when I tell them my story and how I feel they will just say I can't help you you gotta do that yourself.
Like why are you cunt wasting my time you fucking nigger jew kike fag.
>virtue signal
>doesn't work
>just leaves
reeeeeeeeee

Talking to them is like talking to robots. In 9 out of 10 cases I can predict exactly what they will say.

It is a hollowing experience to talk to them and makes me die inside a little bit.

Talking to them is like talking to robots. In 9 out of 10 cases I can predict exactly what they will say.

It is a hollowing experience to talk to them and makes me die inside a little bit.
Same bro.
I wish to just punch their faces when they get too ridiculous

Tbh most people I've talked to irl act like complete NPCs it's almost surreal
They always give the same answers, do the exact same shit as everybody else, and are predictable af

I talked to normies under 'incel' tag on Omegle once. Their NPC brains stop functioning and crash once they learn you're not a wanna-be van driving neck beard NEET that pees in the bottles, utilize all their shitty advice and still remain sexless at the old age.

My theory is that they will bluepill you just to satisfy the subconscious need of "providing good advice". When you're suicidal random people will state that "you will be missed", "you've got so much to live for" without completely knowing your situation. Their empty compliments and advice are utterly meaningless and stem from their blissfully ignorant life.

Why you talked with normies?

waste of time, they want to vent all their autistic boring shit ''lives'' on you while not listening to anything you have to say.

I talked to the chad the other day.
here's the original coversation:
me: everything about me are so fucking small
chad:Size does not matter
me:It does ,When it comes to dating
chad:date a smaller girl
me:They want guys that are 6 feet tall
chad:If you are not 6ft tall you should have other qualities,Nicer than them
me:I am 5 feet 3,Literally like a death sentence,Also there are some research showed that being short are more likely to get depressed
chad:You seem to get depressed very often
me:Become I am short and unattractive to women
chad:Stop complaining be positive,Stop complaining be positive,Make yourself attractive,Be nicer than the other guys,
Women want to be cared for,They want someone who cares,That’s all.
me:*Easy for you to say,You are not my height.
chad:Well. :(

by the way the chad is 6 feet 1 italian american.

They always just tell me to be more positive, to be better but when I tell them my story and how I feel they will just say I can't help you you gotta do that yourself.
>virtue signal
>doesn't work
>just leaves
reeeeeeeeee
I don't like talking to them either, it's always the same mundane trivial bullshit with them and their hobbies are so boring. Their interests are boring, frankly, everything about them is boring.

Usually, I only talk to them in an official necessary capacity, but that's about it. You also have to act cheerful or optimistic around normies in a fake-like capacity as well, because if you don't you'll scare off the sheople. Show just a little bit of malcontent and they get nervous, antsy, or disgusted.

:feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:

>virtue signal
>doesn't work
>just leaves
reeeeeeeeee
Yeah fuck them I hope they die

Yeah, I don't ever talk about my situation to anyone at all. I generally pride myself on openness with my friends, but I draw the line when it comes to romance. "BaffleTrot.. you ever gonna get a girlfriend?" "Shit, if I meet the right one, maybe" - it's technically true, but "the right one" would mean a single foid with low enough standards to be enthusiastic about me, which means that there is no right one.

They cannot relate to you, even if they wanted to. Societal conditioning and Not having the same Incel Experience will make sure of that.

I can't ever talk to normies because when they bring up the vaxx..