Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate sweet foods

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Something about sugary or sweet foods makes me sick to my stomach. I hate sweetness. My stomach only holds such feelings for meat and cheese. I think I'll have a frozen pizza tomorrow.

I don't eat sweet food much

Something about sugary or sweet foods makes me sick to my stomach. I hate sweetness. My stomach only holds such feelings for meat and cheese. I think I'll have a frozen pizza tomorrow.
Kill animals and eat them on the spot

Happens to me with fatty food

Understandable. The Netflix Documentary Fed Up gives a really good eye opening example on how disgusting the J3W sugar industry is in America.
Twix and any good chocolate is my kryptonite though

I hate chocolate but the rest of sweet food is cool
personally salty food mogs everything else

Actually... I agree. Anytime I eat something sweet, it's like I can feel the fat growing on my body the rest of the day. I try to stick with healthy whole foods.

Sweetness sucks in foods, I only like that taste in my energy drink.

I eat too much sweets despite my surgery, even when I feel bad at stomach it's a sweet taste which is cope for me