Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate sunny days

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I hate sunny days brocels. I always have. Whenever I see the sun out it dampens my mood. It's why when I was able to I'd sleep through the day and only be active at night. I like darkness, I like when things aren't bright and in my face. Whenever it rains my mood immediately lifts. I like to go out and bask in the rain. The coolness, the wetness, the atmosphere. I wish it'd rain every day. I feel a bit depressed right now because I looked at the weather forecast and it won't be raining for weeks. It's going to be nothing but miserable bright sunlight. :feelsrope:

even the sun is chad only

I like wearing a big jacket (autistic trait) and when it’s hot I sweat like crazy

Personally I like sunny days more, as it lifts my mood.

Congrats on faking screenshots and posting them to Incel Tear. I looked at the user and found vents posted on r/shortguys as well as other similar subreddits. :feelskek: I hope you find something better to do than shit stir with other incels

i hate the sun because when i see it i get a feeling of "i should be outside doing something"

love the rain because its soothing, beautiful, and gives me a nice cozy feeling as i sit inside

Congrats on faking screenshots and posting them to Incel Tear. I looked at the user and found vents posted on r/shortguys as well as other similar subreddits. :feelskek: I hope you find something better to do than shit stir with other incels
I didnt make this, Stirring shit up? Nah man, I think pedos should be shot in the back of the head in an unmarked grave, Also i aint short and i dont have a reddit account, With that said, Keep trying to paint a different narrative about this or me.

I didnt make this, Stirring shit up? Nah man, I think pedos should be shot in the back of the head in an unmarked grave, Also i aint short and i dont have a reddit account, With that said, Keep trying to paint a different narrative about e zcthis or me.
The screenshots are obviously fake. You can look the quotes up in the search bar. Don't believe everything you see

I didnt make this, Stirring shit up? Nah man, I think pedos should be shot in the back of the head in an unmarked grave, Also i aint short and i dont have a reddit account, With that said, Keep trying to paint a different narrative about this or me.
It’s not his fault. It’s a mental illness. He needs help.

Whenever I wake up and see that the sun is out, I know the day will be terrible.