Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate summer

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I cannot describe the extent I despise summer. Summer is hell. One of the copes I can enjoyably partake in during the cooler months is going outside and taking in the nice cold air. It always calms me down. During the summer if I dare walk outside I'll be scorched by the cruel heat of the sun. The sun itself always shining makes me feel miserable. I hate the summer so much.

It only rains where I live, no seasons.

The heat makes my mental health much worse

summer is pretty much human mating season.
all the chads and prettyboys come out to mog each other.
while the staceys dress in their tank tops, short shorts, miniskirts and flipflops, looking for a potential mate.

Summer is the worst since the heat is high and there's people outside everywhere

Same here, I love the cooler weather & fucking hate the heat.

Thankfully it’s almost over. And there will be less foids wearing slutty clothing

I don’t really care. I stay home all the time, and if I'm out it’s for something quick.

I understand you.
I'm living in Corsica and the sun is so hot here.
We got ~35°C for a entire month...

I cannot describe the extent I despise summer. Summer is hell. One of the copes I can enjoyably partake in during the cooler months is going outside and taking in the nice cold air. It always calms me down. During the summer if I dare walk outside I'll be scorched by the cruel heat of the sun. The sun itself always shining makes me feel miserable. I hate the summer so much.
1000% true.
I'm waiting for fall but for some shitty reason it has to be really warm now with disgustingly warm nights, too. You're actually already on the home stretch and you're really getting hit again.
Hopefully there will be an onset of winter in March that annoys all these fucking normies.

Winter is so much better than summer. I love going outside in the winter, but I almost never get to.

I hate it too. I hate the bugs, excessive heat, foids dressing like absolute sluts, and longer daylight. So glad it's almost over.

im so sad at summer because everyone my age is out with friends and doing fun things while im alone in my room all summer

same i like sitting outside when is winter is more calming