Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I HATE SUMMER

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
ITS TOO HOT I CANT COPE

How hot is it?

tbh autumn and spring the comfiest

tbh autumn and spring the comfiest
I love winter. I actually think winter is the coziest season. It's cold and relaxing, more people are inside, there is christmas, etc. Summer is just depressing because I know that while I'm inside all the time, people my age will be having fun times outside while I slowly die.

Summer is just depressing because I know that while I'm inside all the time, people my age will be having fun times outside while I slowly die.
High chance they will approach you. I have always have anexiety when I walk besides groups. Also in winter you can cloak your face with a scarf and people can't judge you based off your looks alone. For me its over because my eyes are asian. Whatever happens I;ll be on the low ground.

High chance they will approach you. I have always have anexiety when I walk besides groups. Also in winter you can cloak your face with a scarf and people can't judge you based off your looks alone. For me its over because my eyes are asian. Whatever happens I;ll be on the low ground.
I've walked past groups of friends before and they either laugh or just ignore me. Brutal about your eyes, sorry to hear this brocel.

Truecel trait you hate the sun

i fucking hate the heat i like when it`s rainy out because it reflects my inner emotion

It's not hot enough where i live. Only 24c.

No hate for your face

Total Whore Death

Agree winter is better

Tfw broken air conditioner and 100 degrees. It's over fuck this shit ..:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Yep, sleeping on the couch tonight because there are fucking mosquitos getting in my room because of my ac despite sealing every noticeable gap and I don’t wanna go outside to get mogged fuckk

Yep, sleeping on the couch tonight because there are fucking mosquitos getting in my room because of my ac despite sealing every noticeable gap and I don’t wanna go outside to get mogged fuckk
Tfw mosquito mogged God damn man:fuk:

To hell with the sun