Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate summer

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
It's not even summer yet and it's already 30 Celsius (86 Fahrenheit) here.
The sun is terrible, I can't see anything, it's like a blank sheet of paper.
I can't go outside, because I'll instantly burn. I hate getting tanned. What am I supposed to do? Wear long sleeves and go around with a parasol like a sperg? Wear sunscreen 24/7 and enjoy the burning sensation in my eyes and clogging my pores in addition to still looking weird, because sunscreens that actually work, leave your face looking like you've put up some chalk and then poured oil over it. I've tested them all, every sunscreen is uncomfortable to wear.
I sweat, I get headaches, I can't go out. Why do normies enjoy that.
A/C makes it somewhat bearable, but I still don't get why normies only go out when the temperatures are insane. Chilly autumn or early spring days are way better for that.
Even plants don't enjoy it ( http://cphpost.dk/news/a-drought-in-denmark.html ). Normies truly are something different.
Gas the sun, celestial war now. :feelsree:

I don't like the summer much either, give me snow and cloudy days all year long!

fucking hate it too, allergies + having to not be able to wear t shirts because of shitty frame.

Where are you located, approximately, like is it in a hot part of the USA?

Me too i hate showing my body

The large land mass makes Eastern Europe hotter in summer and colder in Europe. I agree, climate is a major hurdle. In the United King don, a major issue is the dampness, high humidity, lots of water in the air. Wales in West UK is worse, always raining and even on a dry day, everything is still minging damp. I was there once and my feet and socks and shoes were wet for about 2 years constant. Then there's the south, southern England which is better but its still damp a lot. Some people say that its the HAARRP Weather Control Systems messing about with stuff, or maybe it is just because they cut down all the trees. I want to go to Eastern Europe. Whats it like there apart from the weather? I thought the Femoids were good looking in Eastern Europe.

It so hot right now
ab6.gif

What am I supposed to do? Wear long sleeves and go around with a parasol like a sperg? Wear sunscreen 24/7 and enjoy the burning sensation in my eyes and clogging my pores in addition to still looking weird, because sunscreens that actually work, leave your face looking like you've put up some chalk and then poured oil over it. I've tested them all, every sunscreen is uncomfortable to wear.
I buy expensive sun screen and it works for me. Just don't go out in the afternoon or late afternoon, that's the worst.

Thank God I'm mixed-race. My skin can survive when it's freezing cold and when it's burning hot. One of the several pros in being a mulatto!

it's over 90 here in the afternoon. and I might be working outside soon

>90 deg F here boyo
summer is the fucking worst

I go to uni in the northeast in a place than is cloudy, rainy, and cold 90% of the time from September to March. Everyone complains about the depressing weather, but it makes me happy tbh. Can't wait to get back.

I'm from New England, and let me tell you that summer is a godsend.

I can't begin to tell you how depressing this place can get during the winter.

who cares, im detained

i used to love summer, now it's just suifuel. Brb, watching kids 10 years younger enjoying life to the fullest while I rot.

the worst thing is that there will be no high school shooting lifefuel for at least 3 months. some brave hero NEEDS to EnRoll in summer uni classes

Summer is suifuel.

It's 40+ C in my shithole and i already want to FUCKING DIE

I love summer but I prefer the winter

It's 40+ C in my shithole and i already want to FUCKING DIE
geez as if 34C wasn't bad enough :feelsrope:

A mentalcel friend of mine nearly roped one hot summer (I got a suicide note via email). Luckily we have a mutual friend who is a refrigeration expert, and that guy installed an AC unit for mentalcel.

Same, I'm a Texascel and it's in the 90s, 100s, and even 110s all summer. I can't go anywhere or do anything because I live in a big ass suburb and it's hot outside.

I can't sleep when normalfags are making noise outside. Fuck summer. :feelsree: