Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate summer

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
It’s almost summer and I’m not looking forward to it. During the summer, people do fun activities such as going to the beach with their friends. But me? I have no friends so I don’t have anyone to go to the beach with. People also go on vacations during this time, but sadly I don’t have any vacations planned. Even if I wanted to travel, I have no one to do it with. So I’ll mostly rot in my room during the summer while everyone else is partying and having fun. :feelsbadman:

Does anyone else hate summer?

Last edited:
I always get giga depressed in the winter, so I like summer better. But it feels like shit seeing young attractive foids outside with chads.

Heat, beach, "blue balls", baseball, shall I continue???

The summer can suck my dick, it’s too bright outside and hot. I like winter cause it’s darker and colder, and I can isolate myself more

summer is a living hell to me especially living in a deserted country, the weather is super hot and the water accessibility is pretty low so i am always feeling non hydrated and have headaches all the time.
hope this summer be a bit merciful on us or we will be cooked alive