Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate summer festivals

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
This weekend the city I live in is hosting a summer festival. I can already see young couples hanging around and people having fun with their friends. All I did today was watch them from my bedroom's window with tears rolling down my face. I'm in my early 20s and the best years of my life are slowly passing. I have no friends, no girlfriend, I'm still KHHV and my mental health is getting worse by the day. The day I rope is getting closer and closer :cryfeels:

Brutal mang.

Just know you're not alone if that makes you feel any better

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

I live in Boston and every other day I see chads with their foid gfs going to see one of the ten trillion sports games they have in this city. I hate it here

German "Summer "currently looks like fall with heavy rain, i want it to be hot now

This weekend the city I live in is hosting a summer festival. I can already see young couples hanging around and people having fun with their friends. All I did today was watch them from my bedroom's window with tears rolling down my face. I'm in my early 20s and the best years of my life are slowly passing. I have no friends, no girlfriend, I'm still KHHV and my mental health is getting worse by the day. The day I rope is getting closer and closer :cryfeels:
same situation here , I wish i had friends and money to go to the musical festival close to my house

German "Summer "currently looks like fall with heavy rain, i want it to be hot now
Fall and winter are my favourite seasons. No happy young couples walking around, no foids in buttfloss bikinis, no shirtless chads etc. Just rainstorms and grey sky all day

All these festivals are full of sluts.

my school hosts valentines festivals and all students are forced to work for an hour and it’s gigacucked seeing couples enjoying their day while youre forced to slave for your school

Sending good vibes brocel :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

I live in Boston and every other day I see chads with their foid gfs going to see one of the ten trillion sports games they have in this city. I hate it here
I could never live in Boston due to my intense feeling of academic inadequacy. Go there or NYC and you're gonna be outdone by 10,000 Ivy Leaguers with money and connections.