Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate sugar free or diet drinks

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
All retarded slop at the end of the day and the people who drink diet coke are always fat asses so it doesn't matter. Why half ass it? Just get a coke.

All retarded slop at the end of the day and the people who drink diet coke are always fat asses so it doesn't matter. Why half ass it? Just get a coke.
get a pepsi you negro

Attachments

• 20240726_162808.jpg
    20240726_162808.jpg
    819.7 KB · Views: 12
i drink wayyyy too much that the sugar and calories would totally fuck me up, i like the sugar better but i would become extremely obese.

I used to only drink the sugar ones, and couldn't stand diet. Today I only drink the diet ones and I can't stand the sugar ones, they taste like syrup to me. Weird how it changes over time, like I got used to the diet ones

Never began for clogged arteries cels
I even add 2 tbsp. vegetable oil to my protein shakes for extra calories because I’m skinny. I eat 4,000 calories of junk food a day. I honestly don’t care if it gives me a heart attack eventually