Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate students with their student songs

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
I heard it a few times. It is basically a room full of guys and girls. You hear girls screaming all the time. Then they start singing songs and for some reason they can all sing along with it (esp. girls will sing). They are typical student songs and I don't even know a single one of them. It's like they come from an entire world and culture that I don't know about. It makes me feel beyond ostracized and excluded. Fuck them with their satanic little songs of happiness and togetherness. Their own little normie clique that fucks each other and lives in an NT fantasy bubble where whiteknight NTs that get free sex protect girls from evil stalkers like me. Their own little narcissistic dream world where nothing can go wrong and the world is fair and just.

Tl;dr if you don't know student songs and can't sing along every line it's over

I never heard about the concept of student songs before this post.
Are you sure it's really songs exclusive to students, and not some trendy songs that every normie knows?

I never heard about the concept of student songs before this post.
Are you sure it's really songs exclusive to students, and not some trendy songs that every normie knows?
No and that's the evil part about it. These aren't 90s songs or pop songs you listen on youtube. It's very niche and exclusive to the going-out tradition and student life. Maybe it's Dutch culture, because they are native songs. Only sexhavers know them. They are partly pub songs

Last edited:
I READ THIS AS STUDENT THONGS

YES I REMEMBER SEEING A USC AND UCLA THONG AND I LOST MY FUCKING MIND. THEY EVEN HAD "STANFORD" BUTTSHORTS IN THAT FACEBOOK MOVIE I CANT FUCKING LIVE ANYMORE. THERE IS NOTHING I WANT MORE THAN TO TAKE MY DICK AND DESTROY THOSE LOGOS WITH A CUMSHOT WITH THE PRESSURE OF A CATTLE-GUN

Last edited:
The flag high! The ranks firmly closed!
SA marches with brave-firm step.
Comrades who shot Red Front and reaction.
March in spirit in our ranks with.

The road free to the brown battalions,
The road free to the storm division man!
Millions are already looking at the swastika full of hope.
The day for freedom and bread is dawning!

Now for the last time roll call is sounded!
We are all ready for battle!
Soon Hitler flags will flutter over all the streets
The servitude lasts only a short time!

The flag high! The ranks firmly closed!
SA marches with calm-firm step.
Comrades who shot Red Front and reaction.
March in spirit in our ranks with.

No and that's the evil part about it. These aren't 90s songs or pop songs you listen on youtube. It's very niche and exclusive to the going-out tradition and student life. Maybe it's Dutch culture, because they are native songs. Only sexhavers know them. They are partly pub songs
That sounds very brutal :feelsmega:
And I never heard of it before, really.
Maybe it exists in France in some private, really niche universities only richfags attend, but it wasn't a thing in the universities I went to.
What are these songs about btw, most are about love or sexual stuff I suppose?

:feelskek: