Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate stereotypes

Falkner

Falkner

Banned
-
Foids be thinking that all curries come from shitty ganges river tamil nadu with shit colored skin and are all extremely dirty smelly and racist. I come from gilgit baltistan-an extremely unpolluted beautiful mountainous place in northern pakistan which lies on the same latitudes as fucking spain yet here I am lumped in with all the other curries from tamil nadu. MY SKIN IS WHITER THAN MOST WHITE PEOPLE AND EVERYONE ASSUMES THAT IM WHITE YET WHEN I TELL THEM IM FROM PAKISTAN ALL THESE FOIDS BE THINKING IM A PAJEET IN DISGUISE. I fucking hate this shit, fuck holywood, fuck the west. I hate this shit. On top of that some jew came there and fucked my ancestors so now I gotta hide that as well.
My skin color
My hair color

Very brutal unfortunately stereotypes carry a grain of truth

Are you an indo-iranian or indo-aryan paki?
If you're the former then you're not a curry race wise, culture or language might be diffrent tho

Fair/white skin has its advantages but what matters the most are bones:blackpill:

Are indo -iranian or indo-aryan paki?
If you're the former then you're not a curry race wise, culture or language might be diffrent tho
Im not actually sure I think they might've been pashtuns, or maybe even anglo indians. They were christian. They left with the brits in 1948 because they rose to powerful positions (my grandparents went to best school in british raj) and were thus discriminated agianst when india became independant. But I cant fucking tell people any of this because the foids at my old school called me curry boy. Fucking hell if they treated me like that imagine how they treat dark skin curries

i fucking love stereotypes

Are you an indo-iranian or indo-aryan paki?
Who cares what I am, Im from Pakistan, foids dont care who you are - they hear curryland and throw up mentally

Im not actually sure I think they might've been pashtuns, or maybe even anglo indians. They were christian. They left with the brits in 1948 because they rose to powerful positions (my grandparents went to best school in british raj) and were thus discriminated agianst when india became independant
Your grandparents should have left south asia period jfl.
If they're fairskinned and christians they wouldn't have faced that much discrimination in the uk perhaps they could have even bleached their bloodlines
just look at Emilia Clarke she has a maternal indian great grandfather

Your grandparents should have left south asia period jfl.
If they're fairskinned and christians they wouldn't have faced that much discrimination in the uk perhaps they could have even bleached their bloodlines
just look at Emilia Clarke she has a maternal indian great grandfather
I guess I could just be white but man it hurts, I gotta fake being some white boy and say no to my heritage because the curries down south cant get their shit together. I still gotta get a nosejob to rid myself of this goofy jew afgan nose lol. Like the place where Im from is so beautiful and its been through so much, so many religions and shit but foids dont give a damn. Why couldnt I just be norweigan or some shit so the foids lust over the "viking". Women are more racist than you think, no matter how you look.

I guess I could just be white but man it hurts, I gotta fake being some white boy and say no to my heritage because the curries down south cant get their shit together. I still gotta get a nosejob to rid myself of this goofy jew afgan nose lol. Like the place where Im from is so beautiful and its been through so much, so many religions and shit but foids dont give a damn. Why couldnt I just be norweigan or some shit so the foids lust over the "viking". Women are more racist than you think, no matter how you look.
the main problem with curries is their looks first and foremost there's no getting their shit back together, it's always better to just be white :blackpill:

the main problem with curries is their looks first and foremost there's no getting their shit back together, it's always better to just be white :blackpill:
I mean some curries can be really hot but the fact that so many look retarded and hollywood stereotypes means that the hot ones are asked if they are half white lmao, of course hot ones being usually from further north