Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate stemfags.

Just the way they over analyze everything and pay attention to detail way too much. We don't think alike. A compliment to them is that this probably means they are higher IQ than me.

Even though most of them are inkwells in denial, they need to unalive themselves for being arrogant pricks.

Plus stem is more useful so they win overall. The only admirable thing about them is that women get dry talking to them so they must be doing something right.

Even though most of them are inkwells in denial, they need to unalive themselves for being arrogant pricks.
They always have superiority complexes.

Also the least fun people ever.

I dislike them aswell. They always act so arrogant and cannot just relax and not give a shit for a second

Just the way they over analyze everything and pay attention to detail way too much. We don't think alike. A compliment to them is that this probably means they are higher IQ than me.
i'm in cs a lot act like normies, some are stereotypical techbros and others like autists usually what you describe is the latter but some are cool

Total Stemfag Death

I dislike them aswell. They always act so arrogant and cannot just relax and not give a shit for a second
You couldn't have said it better. They are highly neurotic.

me btfo (aspiring engineercel)

i'm in cs a lot act like normies, some are stereotypical techbros and others like autists usually what you describe is the latter but some are cool
tbh I rarely went to uni this year so I might be off

Too arrogant and their IQ is too high compared to mine which makes my blood boils

Same most are normies who came for the money

Same most are normies who came for the money
Makes sense. People realized if they weren't retarded that humanities majors make jack shit so they went for the money. Like anyone with an IQ above room temperature would do.

That's not something that can be helped. Of course, you don't think alike. You're less intelligent, but intelligent enough to know that, and it rightfully bothers you when they can effortlessly see things you can't, just as being short, ugly and aware of it rightfully bothers us when we look at men who are good looking effortlessly being successful with women we can't.

As a Software Devcel, I also say TSD
Total
Stemfag
Death

That's not something that can be helped. Of course, you don't think alike. You're less intelligent, but intelligent enough to know that, and it rightfully bothers you when they can effortlessly see things you can't, just as being short, ugly and aware of it rightfully bothers us when we look at men who are good looking effortlessly being successful with women we can't.
Because being high IQ ANNOYS US LOWER IQS. we don't like being around pretentious faggots who can never catch a break.

Because being high IQ ANNOYS US LOWER IQS. we don't like being around pretentious faggots who can never catch a break.
I have never gotten my IQ tested but I bet it's below avg.

Life is unfair. Envy is my drive. It's over.

i'm in cs a lot act like normies, some are stereotypical techbros
Thank God they're starting to leave Software Dev , Data Science & AI/Machine Learning are now their new favorite cash-cows

Well stem is decent career for job hunting but agree on most parts

Just realized i hate all these coomer post not because its v0 pub1pwz4yabd1

I have a thorough distaste for the current state of academia as a whole. But stemfags flaunting their achievements is one of the more egregious offenders among them.

Unlike looks, I think our brains can be trained to grasp abstract concepts, an important skill to have to get into stem. It's just our brains aren't naturally inclined to think that.

Being intelligent doesn't automatically make you arrogant or pretentious. What makes people arrogant and pretentious is the feeling that they're superior and more important. It's not just higher intelligence, but any attribute (including status) that is higher. In many cases this isn't justified, because of the Dunning-Kruger effect making people think they're smarter, funnier, more important etc. than they really are. But in some cases it's true, because it's a fact, not a feeling. A heart surgeon is more important than a janitor. A computer engineer is more important than an administrative assistant. A beautiful and fertile 16 year old virgin girl is more important than an ugly and barren 60 year old woman. However you may feel about any of that doesn't change the reality of it.

Rich, good looking, athletic, whatever - it doesn't matter. If people think they mog you (or actually mog you) in something, there's a risk that they may be arrogant and pretentious about it. The reason STEMfags are arrogant is because they get usually get mogged in every other department. This gives them lower self-esteem. Because of that, they're arrogant about the one thing they know they mog most people in.

Rich, good looking, athletic, whatever - it doesn't matter. If people think they mog you (or actually mog you) in something, there's a risk that they may be arrogant and pretentious about it. The reason STEMfags are arrogant is because they get usually get mogged in every other department. This gives them lower self-esteem. Because of that, they're arrogant about the one thing they know they mog most people in.
Gonna play a devil's advocate a bit. It's the shock-factor that could make people perceive stemcels as more arrogant. Since stem guys are seen as downtrodden individuals in all the other aspects of life, it could be the bitterness that stems from having to bow one's head down to them to get something done rather than them being arrogant.

As a software dev, I try not to come across arrogant as much as possible, but it's usually people I talk to who always try to ascend me to a position I don't belong by saying, "oh! he's the tech guy. he knows everything about **insert some technology**." Sometimes, it could be them patronizing me. Who knows. Conversely, stem guys are actually some of the most generous people with OSS and stuff while in other jobs the workers try their best to milk people out of money by abusing their expertise.

Unlike looks, I think our brains can be trained to grasp abstract concepts, an important skill to have to get into stem.
Like everything else, there are limits to it. Sure, you can train someone to think a certain way, but the ceiling to it will be reached quickly.

It's just our brains aren't naturally inclined to think that.
True. Some people, however, are literally incapable of it, unfortunately. You've probably seen these from 4chan a while ago.

5n0hm0akf2c81.jpg

vc9arxskf2c81.jpg

m0pet48lf2c81.jpg

z6ct2dmlf2c81.jpg

Gonna play a devil's advocate a bit. It's the shock-factor that could make people perceive stemcels as more arrogant. Since stem guys are seen as downtrodden individuals in all the other aspects of life, it could be the bitterness that stems from having to bow one's head down to them to get something done rather than them being arrogant.
That's a factor too. People are people - emotional and with an ego.

As a software dev, I try not to come across arrogant as much as possible, but it's usually people I talk to who always try to ascend me to a position I don't belong by saying, "oh! he's the tech guy. he knows everything about **insert some technology**." Sometimes, it could be them patronizing me. Who knows. Conversely, stem guys are actually some of the most generous people with OSS and stuff while in other jobs the workers try their best to milk people out of money by abusing their expertise.
Yeah, that could be patronizing. Depends on the person and their tone. STEM people are just like any other group of people, for the most part. There are good and bad.

Like everything else, there are limits to it. Sure, you can train someone to think a certain way, but the ceiling to it will be reached quickly.

True. Some people, however, are literally incapable of it, unfortunately. You've probably seen these from 4chan a while ago.

5n0hm0akf2c81.jpg

vc9arxskf2c81.jpg

m0pet48lf2c81.jpg

z6ct2dmlf2c81.jpg
Interesting stuff. No, I hadn't seen them before.

For the first one, do you think behavior is related to IQ? I swear even some umemployed middle-aged dude would be willing to humor me by answering me those questions.

As for Recursion, that shit is really brutal. Even if you grasp the concept well, in programming your average programmer is strictly discouraged from writing recursive code. That stuff can go wrong real quick even after a lot of testing.

I really like valve stems and handlebar stems, but I can understand why others might not

For the first one, do you think behavior is related to IQ? I swear even some umemployed middle-aged dude would be willing to humor me by answering me those questions.
Yes. The more intelligent you are the more likely you are to analyze possible risk, which then directly affects behavior. Less intelligent people take more risk and have lower inhibition in risk-taking, because they mostly don't see or fully understand the risks. We see this happening practically every day across numerous domains. If you drive, gamble, or invest money, you know this very well. When you see people take dumb risks for little to no rewards you might think, "fucking idiot." More often than not, it's true.

As for Recursion, that shit is really brutal. Even if you grasp the concept well, in programming your average programmer is strictly discouraged from writing recursive code. That stuff can go wrong real quick even after a lot of testing.
Conceptually vs practically, sure. I think it's easier to understand it than it is to apply it in code, but that's probably just my personal experience.

Yes. The more intelligent you are the more likely you are to analyze possible risk, which then directly affects behavior. Less intelligent people take more risk and have lower inhibition in risk-taking, because they mostly don't see or fully understand the risks. We see this happening practically every day across numerous domains. If you drive, gamble, or invest money, you know this very well. When you see people take dumb risks for little to no rewards you might think, "fucking idiot." More often than not, it's true.
Gambling is just low IQ tbh.