Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate society. It's never helped me once

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Society has one nothing to help me. Absolutely nothing. I struggle to even get by. My health is shit and I don't have enough money to pay insurance. I struggle to get a job because of female HR that discriminates against men they find unattractive. I can't get on disability. If society didn't exist I'd be better off because I could just hunt for food and survive in the way a man is supposed to survive. I'm good enough at physical combat that I'd easily destroy any opponents. In such a world there'd be no laws so I could get myself a girl too via my physical strength.

Unfortunately however we live in a soy reality where society exists to protect the weak aka women and pretty boy attractive men. Women benefit the most from society. My sisters for example had their college payed for by special programs designed to help women. (I could never even dream of going to college without wage slaving) Even tho they didn't get degrees both of them ended up getting high paying jobs just because they had vaginas. Literal fucking easy mode.

Meanwhile my health is failing me, I can't pay insurance and I struggle to get even a fucking warehouse job. Fuck society. I would leave it if I could

clown world we live in :feelsclown:

Society has one nothing to help me. Absolutely nothing. I struggle to even get by. My health is shit and I don't have enough money to pay insurance. I struggle to get a job because of female HR that discriminates against men they find unattractive. I can't get on disability. If society didn't exist I'd be better off because I could just hunt for food and survive in the way a man is supposed to survive. I'm good enough at physical combat that I'd easily destroy any opponents. In such a world there'd be no laws so I could get myself a girl too via my physical strength.

Unfortunately however we live in a soy reality where society exists to protect the weak aka women and pretty boy attractive men. Women benefit the most from society. My sisters for example had their college payed for by special programs designed to help women. (I could never even dream of going to college without wage slaving) Even tho they didn't get degrees both of them ended up getting high paying jobs just because they had vaginas. Literal fucking easy mode.

Meanwhile my health is failing me, I can't pay insurance and I struggle to get even a fucking warehouse job. Fuck society. I would leave it if I could
NEETs leeching welfare reading this like:

srs tho I understand, I worked 2 jobs before, saw my sisters on EZPZ mode while I had health issues and mental breakdown nobody gave a fuck about. The reason why i became homeless was that i wanted to rope and had zero support from anyone. I thought I would just waste my savings and starve to death honestly.

It's extremely mentally taxxing to slog through every day when you are fucked up and nobody cares. It feels like you are operating on pure willpower alone, there is no emotions, no drive. You are like a machine.

srs tho I understand, I worked 2 jobs before, saw my sisters on EZPZ mode while I had health issues and mental breakdown nobody gave a fuck about. The reason why i became homeless was that i wanted to rope and had zero support from anyone. I thought I would just waste my savings and starve to death honestly.

It's extremely mentally taxxing to slog through every day when you are fucked up and nobody cares. It feels like you are operating on pure willpower alone, there is no emotions, no drive. You are like a machine.
Good point about being like a machine. Society does not care about us at all, we are not seen as people, yet we are expected to contribute.

Everyday I want nothing more than this clown world to fall apart

The last statement puts it better than anything I've seen. We're living just for the sake of living.