Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate socializing irl

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I hate interacting with people IRL. I hate the awkward silence whenever I speak. The social rejection is too much. I hate it. I despise discord VCs for the same reason. I want to blow my brains out whenever I'm forced to speak to people. The social rejections of the past are constantly playing in my brain on loop every hour of the day.

Even interacting with family is dreadful. They socially reject me too. I can't escape it. My whole life has been this constant stream of rejections. I still remember being lectured when I was a kid and being insulted and made fun of by other kids.

truecel trait. the NTpill is too brutal.

I don't hate the social environment because I'm afraid of being rejected, I hate it because I don't really want to be with them or talk.

truecel trait. the NTpill is too brutal.
What's horrible is I'm always aware when they're not interested. I know when they don't want to continue a conversation or they're annoyed. Yet there's no way to avoid it! No matter what I say they socially reject me. I can hear the utter contempt in their voices and the look of disgust on their faces. Simply by existing as a truecel people hold great disdain towards you
my social skills are 0
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

i hate normgroids. and i fucking hate small talk.

plus the conversations normies have are rubbish. All they talk about is muh globo homo

It is hard to find actual people to talk to nowadays. Most of people out there are NPCs.

I hate talking to anyone

i can speak with people but i often end up revealing that i am an autistic loser after a bit, i always cause awkward silence and i hate looking people in the eye

I hate interacting with people IRL. I hate the awkward silence whenever I speak. The social rejection is too much. I hate it. I despise discord VCs for the same reason. I want to blow my brains out whenever I'm forced to speak to people. The social rejections of the past are constantly playing in my brain on loop every hour of the day.
Same my dad want to force me into social groups I hate being unlikable I hate people too

I don’t mind it. Remember it doesn’t matter what you say just think of it as entertainment

I don't hate the social environment because I'm afraid of being rejected, I hate it because I don't really want to be with them or talk.

i hate normgroids. and i fucking hate small talk.

plus the conversations normies have are rubbish. All they talk about is muh globo homo

It is hard to find actual people to talk to nowadays. Most of people out there are NPCs.

almost like me

almost like me

i can speak with people but i often end up revealing that i am an autistic loser after a bit, i always cause awkward silence and i hate looking people in the eye
Brutal.

Same my dad want to force me into social groups I hate being unlikable I hate people too
:feelsree:

They're the most normie centric form of social media outside of Instagram. If you're a truecel you will never fit in in discord VCs.