Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I hate simps.

Arnage

Arnage

Member of French incel intervention brigade
-
If there's one category of people that I hate even more than the foids and the chads, it's the simps. The simps are the reason it's impossible to get a girlfriend these days, they think by white knighting the foids they'll be able to have sex, but they'll be forever in sex starvation like us. Except they cope in the worst way possible.

Because of them, foids (mediocre) are perpetually flattered and take themselves for princesses and are extremely demanding and selective. I'm sure it's those subhumans behind IncelTears. Ridiculous.

they are piece of shit

Simping is just another way of saying: Look at me, i am worthless, i am pathetic, i don’t respect myself

How retarded do you have to be to think that buying things for a woman (while being ugly as hell )will get her to fall in love with you

If there's one category of people that I hate even more than the foids and the chads, it's the simps. The simps are the reason it's impossible to get a girlfriend these days, they think by white knighting the foids they'll be able to have sex, but they'll be forever in sex starvation like us. Except they cope in the worst way possible.

Because of them, foids (mediocre) are perpetually flattered and take themselves for princesses and are extremely demanding and selective. I'm sure it's those subhumans behind IncelTears. Ridiculous.
Yep, completely true. Simps ruin everything. Always trying to impress and defend women. It's super annoying.

Same