Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate shittoks like this.

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/u_cwbVGmC-k?si=pUQiBYtuPA4Icsyk
even though it's YouTube Shorts, same shit.
Because it makes it so easy and brainwashing to believe that being white will get you anything you want when guy is just Chad.

Its easy to cope with JBW when reality is he is just good looking.
I am beginning to believe Just be white, black, curry, beaner, etc is something that the Jews came up with as part of their new world order plan.

I am beginning to believe Just be white, black, curry, beaner, etc is something that the Jews came up with as part of their new world order plan.
its all cope

although whites have it the easiest

tfw when ur pureblood european but still look ethnic :fuk:

Because it makes it so easy and brainwashing to believe that being white will get you anything you want when guy is just Chad.

Normies don’t care about fighting racism if this is shit they enjoy watching

I agree. Chads do something, are successful, and then brainless normies follow suite and oversaturate it. Broccoli haircut for example.

Betabuxxing, jbwmaxxed or roped perhaps

Those are criers for "massage" parlors I'm pretty sure. That's their job to come up to people and get them into their establishment. They're not saying "hi you look cute and I was just wond-" or anything

IMG 4809

The “chad” in question

JBW is solid as fuck it's basically one of the stepping stones of the blackpill

whites should be banned from going to asia. someone needs to tell these holes to date their own men.