Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate shaving and being curry. So much fucking hair!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Every week am forced to shave beard, eye brows, forehead(adjust hairlines), chest hair, belly hair, pubic hair, hand hair, arm hair,armpit hajr etc. All because born fucking curry. Wish I was a rice, no body hair fuckery, no beard, no odor, fucking Korean rice have it good. Wretched curry DNA causes too much hair. And I don't even have that much compared to some sands/curries I know who are even more fucked.

this shit takes hours. I literally have 2-3 hours less time a week than a rice because am curry. Lucky rice moggers!

mogged by the ricemen

mogged by the ricemen
indeed rice unironically time mog curries by not having to shave or use deodorant. Curries like me have to shave or have pedo beard. And use deodorant or smell like curry

My thick facial hair gives me a dirty curry slave appearance no matter how closely I shave even to the point of drawing blood with my razor. I wanted to all of my facial hair removed and spent a fuck ton of money on laser treatments but they couldn't stop my hormones and thick hairs for resurging back. This is NOT a brag. Thick facial hair gives me a aged impoverished curry appearance. I would spend money on electrolysis, but it literally would take me YEARS to remove all of my annoying facial hair.

The most hair I have is on my leg, and nobody sees that.
I used to shave that bad took too much time and I gave up. I will probably laser surgery it out eventually

why the fuck would you shave eyebrows :worryfeels: only annoying facial hair for me is sideburns and moustache. Idgaf about my hairy armpits, arms, hairy legs, and nonexistent chest hair. I am half curry btw.

Brutal, I'm hairy as fuck too it's legit a curse. Being light brown and hairy is the ultimate worst combination, if you're Dravidian you can just cover it up with dark skin and if you're white it doesn't matter since being white is a halo. If you're brown you can still see all the hair and you have shitskin.
yup we lighter browns can't have full shitskin cover up the hair. Also in my case am midget, so can't even masculinity barbarian Maxx with full blown hair. If I was tallfag curry could have gorilla ogre maxxed.
My thick facial hair gives me a dirty curry slave appearance no matter how closely I shave even to the point of drawing blood with my razor. I wanted to all of my facial hair removed and spent a fuck ton of money on laser treatments but they couldn't stop my hormones and thick hairs for resurging back. This is NOT a brag. Thick facial hair gives me a aged impoverished curry appearance. I would spend money on electrolysis, but it literally would take me YEARS to remove all of my annoying facial hair.
same, my fucking facial hair comes back within hours visibly, fucking disgusting shitskin barbarian genetics. My family probably slave tier descendant garbage too. Fucking trash have no lineage records, only the Brahmin curries have records. Fucking dalit Muslim trash like mine kept none, I have 0 clue who my ancestors were, I can only speculate that they were low tier peasant trash.
why the fuck would you shave eyebrows :worryfeels: only annoying facial hair for me is sideburns and moustache. Idgaf about my hairy armpits, arms, hairy legs, and nonexistent chest hair. I am half curry btw.
I grow unibrow if don't shave it. Fucking shitskin DNA

Man this is a brutal fact of being curry
Arm hair
Leg hair
A lot of pubic hair
Beard coming after 1 week

I'm white but still have a lot of hair on my face legs and pubic region

Man this is a brutal fact of being curry
Arm hair
Leg hair
A lot of pubic hair
Beard coming after 1 week
we lose 2-3 hours weekly that could have been spent grinding to the riceman due to having such shit hair DNA. Even if I did it every 4 weeks, that is still many hours lost compared to rice over decades

yeah in general, i'd say im on par on them. i have more body hair than most curries ive met, also paki curries usually have more body hair than indian ones
yeah my Indian side is lucky, they have almost no hair. I'd say in my case, the Pakistani side is more genetic garbage even though more financially successful too than my Indian side. The Pakistani are lighter skin but have all types of shitty cousin fucker traits:
  • more body hair
  • unibrow risk
  • weird eye brow shape like cavemen due to the inbreeding
  • other weird features
  • few legitimately full way mentally ill family members that need Jew pills
  • cousin fucking has ruined em