Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate Sex Havers Thread #120323525

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
This post is in response to an incel that is upset over his lack of size in the penis department. Some random fucking retard decided to respond with this below. I cut the post but can post the full thing if anybody wants but the rest is stupid anyway

"I was painfully insecure about my penis. I thought it was tiny and was convinced I'd never have a normal sex life.
Measuring it didn't matter - it was like telling an anorexic woman to get on a scale or look in the mirror.
Took a lot of sleeping around before I could finally start accepting it. I had to prove it to myself over and over again.
I thought every woman saying it was big was lying. It was insane.

Reddit helped a lot. Getting all of these different perspectives and realizing what was normal for not just size but also sex life and sexual activity.
So I really feel for guys who are insecure. I know how painful it is. But I really do not have sympathy for hateful assholes like in this post.
Just because you're unhappy doesn't mean you have a right to be like that."

So let's dissect it a bit, shall we?
He claims he felt pain and insecure about his penis size and claims it was all insane. The ONLY way he was able to realize he had an issue was AFTER having "a lot" of "sleeping around" (i.e. sex) and a "sex life and sexual activity." Then he claims he has no sympathy for assholes meaning the users of this forum. HOW IN THE FLYING FUCK does he not see the irony/hypocrisy in his own flying fucking words? How are we supposed to even get better or understand our own issues IF NO WOMAN HAS SEX WITH US YOU FUCKING RETARD!! By his own admission if he never had sex he would still be insane and miserable. NO FUCKING WAY! A LIFE WITHOUT SEX MAKES YOU MISERABLE!! Holy fucking shit I can't take these sex havers seriously

And people wonder why we have fantasies of harming others when they say stupid shit like this. Verbal diarrhea to our faces and tell us to be happy about having an unfulfilled life.

we are eldians

We have it worse than blacks ever had since the end of slavery

Don’t expect normies to be consistent with their thoughts. All it does is piss you off with how hypocritical they are.
On a side note, it’s insane to me that people get to have actual sex lives where they fuck regularly. I’d be ecstatic if I could get laid just once a year. And it’s not like people do basic missionary for 20 minutes before going to sleep. They go for multiple rounds, try various positions and sexual acts, use sex toys, gf/wife might buy and wear lingerie for you, etc. It’s just a normal thing many people do, like taking a leak in the morning. Meanwhile, to us it’s a fantasy.

Last edited: