Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate Seeing Young Couples

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
I guess it may be out of jealousy, but evertime I see a young couple, I seethe. I just hate knowing they're happy, and I hate knowing I've missed out on that happiness. I want to love a woman so much, but I know she'll never love me. I hate young whores and I hate young chads, and I especailly hate knowing that they're fucking each other. Everytime I see a young couple, I just want to beat the shit out of them until they lack consciousness.

How old are you
Hating seeing couples in public is a youngcel trait, wizardcels don't give a shit about it anymore

I guess it may be out of jealousy, but evertime I see a young couple, I seethe. I just hate knowing they're happy, and I hate knowing I've missed out on that happiness. I want to love a woman so much, but I know she'll never love me. I hate young whores and I hate young chads, and I especailly hate knowing that they're fucking each other. Everytime I see a young couple, I just want to beat the shit out of them until they lack consciousness.
When I'm outside I'm usually on my bike
Whenever I see happy couples I feel an uncontrollable rage and start punching my own bike
It's a natural urge and an unmanageable reaction
Idegaf about what people who see me think of it

How old are you
Hating seeing couples in public is a youngcel trait, wizardcels don't give a shit about it anymore
I'm 20, so I guess I can still be considered a youngcel. I just assumed youngcels were anyone 18 or younger.

Can't see a happy couple if you stay in your room and rot.
thats what I do :bigbrain::bigbrain:

How old are you
:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Knowing that their happiness will one day end gives me relief.

Can't see a happy couple if you stay in your room and rot.
thats what I do :bigbrain::bigbrain:
Unfortunately I'm also a poorcel, so I have to wagecuck in order to survive, especially since I live in a extremely busy city.

I'm 20, so I guess I can still be considered a youngcel. I just assumed youngcels were anyone 18 or younger.
20 is still at a pretty young age, but for incels it's the average age most people using this site if I reckon

Unfortunately I'm also a poorcel, so I have to wagecuck in order to survive, especially since I live in a extremely busy city.
ah, I see. I am neetcel
my parents take care of me lol
I need to change soon tho

That's why I don't go out. To avoid couples

wizardcels don't give a shit about it anymore
Speak for yourself, GrAYcel. Oldercels like me hate young couples ten fold than youngcels, incels grow more and more bitter as time goes on

I'm 21 and i hate it
it makes me feel like giving up

That is the main reason I'm hikikomorimaxxed and only exit from my basement 2-3 days in a month, time to rope will come when my parents die and I have to face alone all the mog in clown world.

How old are you
I thought the same and feel like people who made this kind of posts were morons, now i kinda get the hate couples thing. it's like watching a rich man eating a McDonals while you're looking for food in the trashcan outside, i get somewhat angry.

How old are you
I am 35 and I can 100% relate to OP. If you are my age you see couples with their children, that hurts even more bc you realize everytime that nobody loves you and you will die alone too.

Rotting Is Better Then Raging My Guy But I Feel Your Pain.

ah, I see. I am neetcel
my parents take care of me lol
I need to change soon tho
try to hold on to them for as long as you can
if your parents are nice, there is literally no reason to leave until you earn enough money.
if your parents are assholes, well, best to leave as soon as you can but I'd still say try to hold on.

life is all about work.