Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate seeing white men with ethnic females

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I don't really care when I see some ugly white guy with a fat Asian whore, or when it's an ethnic female with Chad since obviously no female can resist Chad. But usually it isn't Chad dating these foids, Chad doesn't usually ltr ethnics, it's usually some beta looking manlet. More times than I want to accept, I see solid 7/10 looking ethnic foids with beta looking white men who are way bellow their league. JBW transcends looks theory, there are hot females who are convinced these guys are gods from the heavens.
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

These females are then so proud of themselves for dating a white guy, even if he looks like Jsanza. And these males are the ones who post on /r/cucktears telling us race doesn't matter, it's all personality.

If an ethnic female locks down a white guy, she believes she won at life, like getting a platinum in Dark Souls. If you are a NT white guy and you've been turned down by ethnic foids, I will accept you as a truecel.

I haven't seen one white male / ethnic girl couple in my entire life. I am not saying that they don't exiat but it's pretty funny

I don't hate it I just have to accept reality.

Yeah, as a blackcel, I hate it when I see a cute black chick dating some average looking/slightly below average nerdy looking white guy. Give that same white guy dark skin, dark eyes, and afro textured hair and she wouldn't give him the time of day.

Ethnic pussy wants them aryan genes

It seriously makes me depressed

Weaselly white males indeed

1405267553733.jpg

I get mad when I see any chad with any race woman that is below his LMS. He should stick with fucking stacys and leave the average foids for the 5/10 men.

Yeah, as a blackcel, I hate it when I see a cute black chick dating some average looking/slightly below average nerdy looking white guy. Give that same white guy dark skin, dark eyes, and afro textured hair and she wouldn't give him the time of day.
The difference is that there are a lot of white females dating black men too, there are also a lot of more or less looksmatched black man white female couples. But all of the best brown and asian females are with white men, and it is super rare to see a brown man with a white female unless she is a 1/10 land whale.

Funny enough, for me it's otherway around.

As a shitskin ethnic, words can not express how much i hate seeing ethnic men with white girls.

I look at it this way, a tall blue eyed white man is better than me any damn way, he is genetically superior to me. So he gets to date arab girls. JBW in action. It just shows how true i am regarding racepill.

But i cant stand seeing shitskin men with white girls. It goes against blackpill.
Thankfully shitkinmale/white girl couples are very rare and the girl is usually trash other men wouldnt want.

I don't care if a Nordic Chad is dating some ethnic whore. We cannot stand 3/10 numale betafags dating them though.

White men are dating them because they can't get white women but even though ethnic women know that they are 2nd place they would rather accept this over being with their own kind.

But i cant stand seeing shitskin men with white girls. It goes against blackpill.
Like this? Shouldn't it give you hope?

I see it everywhere. It's sad. Seeing white girls with brown babies is even worse for me.
Every fucking ad has an interracial couple these days.

She is likely just using him for security or to climb to a better socioeconomic class, she still wants BBC on the side.

She is likely just using him for security or to climb to a better socioeconomic class, she still wants BBC on the side.
This is unironically true.
My aunt was in a relationship with a meek IT white guy for a long time. Guy was a big nerd to the point that back in the day he had a jailbroken wii with a bunch of games installed on it and his computer was totally full of emulators and programming applications. He is definitely going to be loaded one day.

My aunt later broke up with that white guy and she now dates a black dude from the ghetto who has three children from previous relationships and unironically does things like fire an entire clip out of his glock into the sky in celebration of new years eve. Some black girls can just never get away from their thug lust.

yeah like this. it doesnt give me hope cos im 2/10. he mogs me by 6 points.
That guy is considered an 8/10?

I see ethnic males with white females often.

Ok, maybe the definition of "ethnic" needs tweaking, I don't mean strictly arab or curry.

But like...more turkic looking caucasoid guys with russian/swedish females.

You see that ALOT.

in my city most couples i see on the street are same race, bmwf wmbf and wmaf being the common interracial couples

LOL. To an ethnik female, a white beta nerd is more valuable than an ethnik chad-lite. It's OVER!!!

Yeah, and only the ugly ethnic whores date ethnic males. All the hot, ethnic cunts are out whoring themselves out to white males, it's absolutely ridiculous.