Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate seeing undeserving people in relationships

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Throughout my life, the most common couple that could be spotted was usually the one within the school. There, usually you'd see an asshole guy with some roastie. I can recount one moment that enraged me when this spic beaner was with some girl I was interested in. What upset me was that he was a fucking asshole and a genuinely terrible person. Another was some other Chad with some other girl I liked. What enraged me most was seeing that she was so talkative and passionately loud around him while she was quiet and usually uninterested in every other scenario. A woman should seek a virtuous man who loves her and does good to the community, not some fucking animals (No offense to the beancels here, I am the LEAST racist person on this forum) There are many more examples but these ones upset me the most and I am still very much bitter about it.

TLDR
Most people in relationships nowadays don't deserve it while I do. I was deprived of essential teenlove and it was given to undeserving (REDACTED)

They will always pick an asshole over a nice guy all else equal

The scum who bullied me all had girlfriends in school even tho they were absolute cunts tho it didn`t matter to foids because they were attractive tallfags

I hate seeing people in relationships who aren't dead. Zodiac did nothing wrong.

The scum who bullied me all had girlfriends in school even tho they were absolute cunts tho it didn`t matter to foids because they were attractive tallfags

The main guy who bullied me had a pretty cute gf, but he also ended up dying in a car crash so I guess we're even

It always is like this. It is so normal for them that the matter of deserving it or not as some sort of good, lucky prize or reward is non-existent for them