Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate seeing people complain about being average height

A

Aspiecel

Recruit
★★★
Almost nothing pisses me off more than reading comments about how it's over if you're under 6' or even 6'2 for the truly deluded. If you're average height for your country you have nothing to complain about it and you need to stfu forever about it because it's extremely offensive to people who are undoubtably short. If you're avg then you're at least 5 inches taller than the average women and you're taller than like 95% of women . Yes all women prefer tall guys but it doesn't hurt you if you're still taller than her. On the other hand most women will absolutely refuse to have anything to do with a man shorter than her and only rarely will date a man her height. So imagine being 5'5 where most women are either your height or taller than you. You've already been eliminated from so much of the dating pool already but at 5'5 you still have some options . My heart goes out to the guys who are like 5'2. I can't imagine how much rage they feel when they see some faggot whining about being 5'10. Average height in the US is 5'9 but even at 5'8 you're taller than 90% of women

at least 50 % of the users here are fakecels tbh

high IQ I'm 5'4 and hearing ppl say 5'10/5'116'0 isnt enough just gets me heated

My heart goes out to the guys who are like 5'2. I can't imagine how much rage they feel when they see some faggot whining about being 5'10

Appreciate it my nigga :heart:

I always rage when I see faggots call themselves 5'10 manlets. YOU ARE NOT A MANLET AT 5'10!!!! Sure tallfags will have an advantage over you but you won't get the discrimination that comes with being a manlet.

Honestly if your taller than 5'10 you need to be banned for being a fakecel

I'm 5'6.5" and I hate seeing normies whine about their short 5'10" height.

being on the shorter side of average alone is not the end of the world but it's bad if you can't make for it by having an attractive face

Like the username man. :feelsokman:

Aspiecels will reign supreme. :feelshmm:

The Oppression Olympics :waitwhat:

Same, but instead of height, face. All these average looking bastards calling themselves incel because they aren't Chad is rage-inducing.

ita about how you stack up against other men, so you can be taller than foids but if you get height mogged by other men it's over. you're not going to make a women feel protected as a 5'9" coping gymcel, you just look like a compensating faggot. Under 6 foot in the USA and some other countries and it's over, buddy boyo. 5'9" isn't average.

I get your point but women dont want average. Im 5'10 and has been called short various times irl. At this point if your under 6 ft your completely undesirable for women except betabuxxing and other cucked shit.

The average height should take into consideration age range, ethnicity and class. For example, when I'm at the gym I don't get AMOG'd too badly (5'9.5 living in the UK for context). But when I was studying STEM at a Russel group, at least 70% of other male uni students were taller than me.