Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate seeing how different girls act near Chad in comparison to me

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
It's like they're entirely different people, their eyes light up and they laugh and giggle constantly. Meanwhile, they were always reserved and uninterested around me. In fact, I've once seen a girl's smile fade after she looked at me - that's how repulsive I am, I sucked the joy out of her with my very presence.

It's like this with every girl too, from girls at my old high school to girls at meetups I attended to even your average cashier. You can even see it in their body language, the way they try to get as near him as possible.

It's over if you're not Chad, you might as well rope.

this is true. it is blatant and revolting how females think of ugly men not simply as people they aren’t sexually attracted to, but annoying eyesores that should not exist the moment they look upon them. our very presence offends them. females really cannot care any less about a man’s personality.

Thats why I hate group projects at university, they fawn over every fkin retarded word Chad says.
They complete ignore anything I say and make sure to not sit near me.
If I say we should do A, I get ignored, when Chad repeats the exact same idea later they all applaud him.
Its over.

Imagine how that works when you're trying to get hired and one of the people who decides is a woman.

knajjd said:
this is true. it is blatant and revolting how females think of ugly men not simply as people they aren’t sexually attracted to, but annoying eyesores that should not exist the moment they look upon them. our very presence offends them. females really cannot care any less about a man’s personality.

And the cycle will never end unless everything returns to nothing.

It's like night and day, brother. SMH.

knajjd said:

@thevman when u larp as an ugly guy xD

@sergeantincel how is this allowed?

hehe xd said:
knajjd said:
this is true. it is blatant and revolting how females think of ugly men not simply as people they aren’t sexually attracted to, but annoying eyesores that should not exist the moment they look upon them. our very presence offends them. females really cannot care any less about a man’s personality.
@thevman when u larp as an ugly guy xD
@sergeantincel how is this allowed?
He's a main stay here since the r/incels days

mods didn't ban him then, they won't ban him now.

look at this eyesore
9T1XsH5.jpg

He just won't face the fact that he's "incel" cuz of his personality

TheVman said:
He's a main stay here since the r/incels days

mods didn't ban him then, they won't ban him now.

look at this eyesore
9T1XsH5.jpg

He just won't face the fact that he's "incel" cuz of his personality
Lol this unironically proves looks matters when mods are too charmed by this chad to ban him jfl

I really hope hes trolling or just very low iq, otherwise he is just mental