Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate seeing cute girls

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★★
I hate it so much. Knowing I’ll never be with one knowing they will never talk to me seeing their profiles or walking past them in the street js knowing they are disgusted by me and I have 0 chance and no opportunity will work. It hurts so much

My urge to hurt them becomes almost uncontrollable

feel like im not even allowed to look at them

foids aren't 'cute' they are disgusting whores

cats are cute

I hate it so much. Knowing I’ll never be with one knowing they will never talk to me seeing their profiles or walking past them in the street js knowing they are disgusted by me and I have 0 chance and no opportunity will work. It hurts so much
This the real blackpill right here. A thread that I can painfully relate to.
Unbearably worse is when you see another man with these girls. I can't really put into words what happens inside of me when I see that.

Last edited:
I want to advise you guys, that this is a painful topic.

Lifemoggers deserve death

Repe

Me with women (around my age) in general cute or not, I know I’ll never have them.

I hate it too. Especially if they are with boyfriend chad and both are looking at me like I'm weird

When i see attractive foid I immediately imagine fucking her

foids aren't 'cute' they are disgusting whores

cats are cute
I Love You GIF by Mikitti

When I see them... I only wish the likes of Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees were alive to unalive them... what a glorious day that would be!

Michael Myers Halloween GIF by Coolidge Corner Theatre

I wanna go Trevor Phillips mode on them