Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate seeing couples

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Seeing other men with their girlfriends pisses me off so much. It infuriates me to think that they get to enjoy something which, so far, I have never had. I've never met a man who was willing to share his girlfriend with me. That's one of the reasons why I don't have friends.

I know that no friend would be willing to convince his foid to fuck an incel friend. That's what friends do: they hog all the good things to themselves while sharing nothing with you. If someone came to me and said :" listen, wizardcel ... I've noticed that you are struggling, so I will let you fuck my girlfriend" I would change my views about the blackpill.

Everytime I see a guy walking with his girlfriend it makes me wonder if he has an incel friend who's about to rope. Seeing people happy just makes me puke. This world needs more misery. Let's pray for a super virus, a global war, another economic collapse and more valentine's day like that one from 2018.

All men should share their girlfriends under a state sponsored program.

I've never met a man who was willing to share his girlfriend with me. That's one of the reasons why I don't have friends.

I know that no friend would be willing to convince his foid to fuck an incel friend. That's what friends do: they hog all the good things to themselves while sharing nothing with you.
Isn't that called being a cuck?

LDAR indoors, the outside can get suifuel.

It’s the absolute worst to witness something as horrific as that. When I see something like that, it comes to show foids are a prized possession to show off and reveal the true value in yourself.

It’s the absolute worst to witness something as horrific as that. When I see something like that, it comes to show foids are a prized possession to show off and reveal the true value in yourself.

just ldar

JFL at going outdoors t b h

I have the advantage I only really care when the foid is attractive and in her prime. Most couples I see are old/betabuxx/ugly.

I have the advantage I only really care when the foid is attractive and in her prime. Most couples I see are old/betabuxx/ugly.
So you are not jealous of...?

I fucking hate how couples will be all up in your face with their affection towards each other. Strong ER fuel.

What’s the point of holding hands unless you want to show off you’re status? Do you think you’ll get separated? Or are you just trying to keep her from running off to chad?

I feel little about it today. Many of them are also betabux. I feel more when it's a nigger with a white one. It is full of ugly blacks with whites only by the BBC.

90%of couples men is use as a betabuxx
10% pure love for chad,tyron,etc

Most normie-couples have nothing to do with actual love and shiz, they just want to feel better about themselves and rub it into other peoples faces by making out in public. Total npc-behavior. When they are not in front of other peoples eyes the action quickly dries out of if the guy isn't a chad.

Most normie-couples have nothing to do with actual love and shiz, they just want to feel better about themselves and rub it into other peoples faces by making out in public. Total npc-behavior. When they are not in front of other peoples eyes the action quickly dries out of if the guy isn't a chad.

True. And sad. I hate it.

What’s the point of holding hands unless you want to show off you’re status? Do you think you’ll get separated? Or are you just trying to keep her from running off to chad?
The mixture of the two!?

I hate seeing them too. thats why youre better not go out.

Whenever I see a chad with a girl I just feel pure anger and frustration, mostly towards the chad, I hate them more than foids because I can understand why foids don't want me but chad had the luck to be born genetically superior without doing anything for it thats why I hate them

Brace yourselves, spring is coming.
Couples will be everywhere. :feelsrope:

Brace yourselves, spring is coming.
Couples will be everywhere. :feelsrope:
Another spring another suifuel.. i fucking hate this world