Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Hate Seeing Couples Outside Everytime I Go Out

yoshitakekira

yoshitakekira

iamchainsawman
I always go to the grocery store to get my lunch since I'm a NEET who can't afford much, but lately since it's Summer I keep seeing so many couples my age in there every time I go.

I just hate how every couple is ALWAYS the same type of trend, it's a tall guy with a short girl, and sometimes I just see tall Asian girls in groups and I literally want to kill myself.

I'm always the only one my age in the store who is alone, LITERALLY EVERY OTHER GUY MY AGE HAS A GF OR EVEN SOME GROUP OF CHAD FRIENDS WHENEVER I'M THERE, I HATE IT SO MUCH!!

Why did I have to be so genetically inferior? I hate the world so much :feelsree:

I haven't thought much about it, but yeah, going out alone is quite rare.
I'm not bothered by it because they all seem annoying and boring.

there are not even couples, men and women are separated more than ever. whores are interacting with chad only money. then they hang out alone

Beo, just happened to me. Saw a teen couple hugging on the bus stop. Peak suifuel for incels. Life is so fucking unfair...

Those attractive men and their girlfriends probably look down on you and view you as a useless, pathetic human being just because they see you alone at a young age. Life is unfair, it's women's fault for making us lonely and isolated.

I haven't thought much about it, but yeah, going out alone is quite rare.
I'm not bothered by it because they all seem annoying and boring.
Maybe you're right, but it's just unfair is all. I hate that all my life i've tried to fit in and have a group of friends or even a gf, and these stupid Chads do it and don't even have to try

Same dude, it’s brutal.

If you go at night, close to closing time, you’ll see mostly guys who are alone. I think that’s the inkwell hour (or at least the single guy hour), it’s less of an upsetting or angering experience and more of a sad one though, so there’s a trade off.

Those attractive men and their girlfriends probably look down on you and view you as a useless, pathetic human being just because they see you alone at a young age. Life is unfair, it's women's fault for making us lonely and isolated.
I hate this world, I want it to burn :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I hated seeing Stacie’s at the grocery store buying groceries for their Chads, it triggers my anxiety and insecurities

i dont go outside anymore because i always hated seeing all of that

I’m not bothered cause they wasting time and money on fucks who won’t care about them when shit goes down fr fr

Mate it feels like i'm being Travis Bickle in real life. I work as a part timer at a restaurant, which is located in posh and populous neighbourhood so full of young couples. Friday and Saturday night is defo the worst. It's literally wagecucking.