Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate seeing couples on nature hikes

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
Seeing all those lovey huggy couples give me a dirty look. Always some tall attractive guy and some stupid hoe. And drove off in nice car. Zodiac killer was a boss

Ruins the day

I hope they run into Jason Voorhees

It does. They practically make you walk off the path for their wide asses. Fuck me and my dog for all their concerned.
If I'm walking towards them and they're walking side by side I expect them to move as they're using 2 lanes

Throw them off the cliff like in Mortal Kombat/Tekken

Throw them off the cliff like in Mortal Kombat/Tekken
It’s funny. I’ve walked that walk 30 times by own goddamn self. And these assholes who are allegedly “mentally superior and saner” as if that’s some acceptable mog have to have their hoes walking with them to do it once. But they come in droves. What a great first date :foidSoy: :soy:

i try to touch grass and walk a trail .. and the happy couples are all around ... bleh..

sometimes I'll literally just go walk around in a shitty part of the city where the only pedestrians if any are just busy doing random errands ..so that I don't have to be around couples' weird pda/selfie energy ...

meh idk if I go on a nature hike I'm too busy watching nature to care abt couples or w/e

I mean that's kinda the point

Seeing all those lovey huggy couples give me a dirty look. Always some tall attractive guy and some stupid hoe. And drove off in nice car. Zodiac killer was a boss
IMG 9606

zodiac killer really was a boss