Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate seeing couples in public

Dion

Dion

I am the god of hellfire!
They need to make it illegal for couples to hold hands, hug or kiss in public. It infuriates me when I see this fucking shit, makes me want to go ER as i'll never experience that shit. At the job I work at (not saying where, probably already doxxed myself here enough) when I used to get put on front counter to serve customers, it would almost make me feel sick when I would see a young couple come into the store. Makes me feel so jealous and it's so insulting.

They need to make it illegal for couples to hold hands, hug or kiss in public. It infuriates me when I see this fucking shit, makes me want to go ER as i'll never experience that shit. At the job I work at (not saying where, probably already doxxed myself here enough) when I used to get put on front counter to serve customers, it would almost make me feel sick when I would see a young couple come into the store. Makes me feel so jealous and it's so insulting.

20211207 234310

Just stare at them to make them feel uncomfortable

It's always with a tallfag as well

When my mental illness revs up I occasionally think that the couples are making fun of me. Then again I'm such a subhuman that they actually might be doing that.

And women with their Babies

i hope everyone happier than me dies

Always when I see a chad hes with his gf

I did when I was nineteen.

Who doesn’t!

agree, they can do all that shit in private, can't they control themselves in public?

PDA needs to be illegal.

Hate seeing those couples all the time. The ones with children are more annoying. All the damn pregnant women right now expect special treatment. Coworkers that have kids get that treatment allowing them to get the schedules they want. Just because they have kids. Then they slack off during there shifts.