Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Sean O’Pry

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
That permanent look of smugness and superiority on his face. And those eyes that look deep into your soul. Fucking Chad filth. Bet he’s banging a new whore every night while I LDAR and copemaxx and coom on my carpet.

I met Sean O'Pry at a charity do once. He was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

Yes. Our lives are as good as the lives of diseased dogs. He lives on god mode in the mean time.

Never heard of him

Can’t bring myself to hate chad, most of the ones I know irl are kind and reasonable from their lives of sexual gratification and comfort.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Can’t bring myself to hate chad, most of the ones I know irl are kind and reasonable from their lives of sexual gratification and comfort.

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.
I hate Chads and Stacies in almost equal measure.

BWC meme

Because Chad is fucking women of all colours and creeds, even women below his status, meaning he is cucking guys out of their looksmatches.

Look at this shit. Look at that face. That aurora of confidence and superiority. Fml it’s over.
If I was a Chad, I'd ask the wahmen that I pick up to fuck Incels that I consider good

If I was a Chad, I'd ask the wahmen that I pick up to fuck Incels that I consider good
Chad should help us to ascend but he doesn’t want to share his ever growing harem of foid pussy.

Because Chad is fucking women of all colours and creeds, even women below his status, meaning he is cucking guys out of their looksmatches.

fair enough, I think most of the blame on that goes to foids he have no qualms with their mate fucking 10,000 other individuals

I googled him
Now I hate Chads more than ever

fair enough, I think most of the blame on that goes to foids he have no qualms with their mate fucking 10,000 other individuals
Chad has access to foids and refuses to share or encourage foids to fuck us. Fuck Chad.

Chad should help us to ascend but he doesn’t want to share his ever growing harem of foid pussy.
Tyrones do this sometimes, this is where I learned this behavior from. I here stories of Hip Hop "artists" telling foids to fuck their homies and sharing thots with each other. I respect Blacks because of this.

Tyrones do this sometimes, this is where I learned this behavior from. I here stories of Hip Hop "artists" telling foids to fuck their homies and sharing thots with each other. I respect Blacks because of this.
Wtf I now love hip hop artists

Chad has access to foids and refuses to share or encourage foids to fuck us. Fuck Chad.
He could never encourage foids to fuck us, except for those of us who are only held back by sub8 theory and are otherwise normans.

Before I’m banned for chad worship I don’t worship chad, I’m just ambivalent towards him. He’s just a force of nature.

Wtf I now love hip hop artists
Only some of them but it is such camaraderie that gives me some hope. Rest assured, I would give a foid for you to fuck as well when possible because I've seen your good character

He could never encourage foids to fuck us, except for those of us who are only held back by sub8 theory and are otherwise normans.

Before I’m banned for chad worship I don’t worship chad, I’m just ambivalent towards him. He’s just a force of nature.
If he can’t help us ascend he’s useless to us.
Only some of them but it is such camaraderie that gives me some hope. Rest assured, I would give a foid for you to fuck as well when possible because I've seen your good character
Thank you brother, I would share my harem with you if I was a Chad.

In a couple of years he might even post here. Even Gigachad just roped:

Last edited:
Isn't it funny, how inceldom made us know the names of all those male models?

I don't know who is that

Your acting like in 2020 women would go for their looksmatches if they can't find chad. They won't because they would rather be alone and sexless then date a guy they consider ugly which is the majority of men.

Your acting like in 2020 women would go for their looksmatches if they can't find chad. They won't because they would rather be alone and sexless then date a guy they consider ugly which is the majority of men.
Doesn’t mean Chad should be allowed access to women out of his range

Doesn’t mean Chad should be allowed access to women out of his range
Even if that does somehow happen again it's 2020 women don't need men anymore their not going to hook up with their looksmatch for money or safety.

Even if that does somehow happen again it's 2020 women don't need men anymore their not going to hook up with their looksmatch for money or safety.
They won’t have a choice if we get our way.

They won’t have a choice if we get our way.
Even if you did force women to be pretty much slaves to non chad men they'd still hate you especially after years of being allowed to express their hate freely. I know there are lots of guys on here who just want a sex slave, but as stupid as it sounds I'd like a girl to genuinely like me. I'm not sure I'd be ok with being with a girl I know hates me.

Even if you did force women to be pretty much slaves to non chad men they'd still hate you especially after years of being allowed to express their hate freely. I know there are lots of guys on here who just want a sex slave, but as stupid as it sounds I'd like a girl to genuinely like me. I'm not sure I'd be ok with being with a girl I know hates me.
I don’t know what I want anymore. It’s all foggy in my mind.

I dont know who is