Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate school and my shit life part 230324324

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
sschool is shit how tf can I get a b in maths or even a c, there's way to much fucking work and I cant even concenttrate on something because of my adhd. Everyday has felt the same when i went to school before corana, and I had to watch a decent amount of anime to even cope because of depression.

i also have shitty genetics, so its hard to deal with stress, I think each time I have a problem my brain floods with fucking cortisol and I become a triggered fucktard, how tf do stemcels even manage studying and inceldom, I have literally no motivation to study apart from getting into uni to study to get fucking surgery money fuck this world

sschool is shit how tf can I get a b in maths or even a c, there's way to much fucking work and I cant even concenttrate on something because of my adhd.
Maths is a subject where homosexuals excel.

Its gonna get worse

Its gonna get worse
:kys: fuck all I wanted to do is get around 20-30k for surgery to look HUMAN and not sub 3 now I have to get into to university just to fucking stay at home

:kys: fuck all I wanted to do is get around 20-30k for surgery to look HUMAN and not sub 3 now I have to get into to university just to fucking stay at home

Brutal tbh i also can't concentrate on anything anymore

Come on man.

If I, a genetically modified gorilla, can excell at math and school, then I know you can too.

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

its very hard to concentrate on school

they try to make school as boring as possible. over for adhdcels
ill just force concentrate ill just log off this website or something in the school time fuuuuuuuuuuck

wagecels suffer from a similar issue, we can't concentrate on work because the shittiness of our lives infests every area

wagecels suffer from a similar issue, we can't concentrate on work because the shittiness of our lives infests every area
fuck i dont even want to become a wagie now my dad is a programmer but all the females are shitty and make him do the work

Imagine doing online school :lul: :lul:

It's over.

Studying is decided by genetics, dopamine levels and book quality.

I usually got good grades in everything but math. I could barely pass the hardest tests. I never understood anything at all, and i usually resorted to sheer memorization out of desperation. Thats one of the reasons i didnt become a STEMcel, and now i regret it tbh. I could be working from home as a code monkey, not teaching in HS. I am too autistic for this. If theres something ive learned thanks to the quarentine is that i hate people and i want as less contact with them as possible in my life.
Study math youngcel. It worths. Dont be like me.

It's over for liberalartscel

Exactly. School sucks dick but at least I'm no longer surrounded by normies and chads every waking hour.
basically, this has to be the best thing to happen to me in a long time

Agreed. It feels fucking fantastic not having to deal with them, though online classes have started to transition into online meetings where I'm forced to interact with my peers.

look on the bright side, at least you have a cool name color on incels.co

Last edited:
Mogs me at going to school my family is all trailer trash drop outs

And the worst is yet to come

I'm only capable of maths chemistry and physics. I failed almost everything else and have been maxing those subjects in hope of STEM money when I'm older.

do online college like WGU or some shit If you can. Personally I had similar attention problems, all you can do is just to do it. Cold shower, one meal a day, NoFap, extreme gymcelling, meditation all ways of developing discipline. they suck but only real way to do it.

I know a lot of Currycels who do Biomed or some variant of that. It's quite popular.